Kindred Healthcare ICU RN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kindred Healthcare

1.7

ICU RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Was called by HR recruiter to have a phone interview with Director of internal staffing. She was based in Texas. She asked me a few vernal questions (Tell me about your self, flexibility to work in different environments, etc). She was interested in hiring me so said she would have the HR recruiter contact me to set up an in-person interview with their CCO. I was called back in two days and set up an interview.
I arrived to the interview , was given the tour of the facility, and then had the interview in the CCO nurse's office.
She asked me about my experience, flexibility, etc. I felt as though she told me about the facility more than she asked me any questions. She was very blunt and honest about the environment and the differences between ICUs in a hospital setting which is my background. Told me about the different cultures I made find and hardships as an internal staffing. Also, the reality that I may also float to Medsurg floors if needed because my job description entails me to float where needed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kindred Healthcare

ICU RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Havertown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Havertown, PA).

Interview

I applied for a position through Kindred Healthcare website. I received an immediate email response from a recruiter. After playing phone tag for a week, we finally set up an interview time. When I showed up for the interview the nurse manager did not have me on their calender. They were only able to spend 10 minutes with me for the interview. About an hour later I got a call from the recruiter offering me the position. I never got to tour the unit, meet with staff, or with HR to discuss benefits.

Rn-ICU Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (San Leandro, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

It is a pretty standard. Once on-line application is reviewed, a candidate will be contacted by a recruiter so that interview with director of nursing can be scheduled.
    First interview was proceeded with DON, and questions I got were not difficult to answer.
    Second interview was done with CCO and DON. CCO at that time I was hired said that she just wanted meet me and asked only one question, " are you a team player?:

Interview Questions

• How long are you planning to stay at the job if you are hired?   Answer Question