Kindred Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kindred Healthcare

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Chicago, IL) in September 2019.

Interview

Walk in job fair. Interview with the nursing manager, and then had a peer interview with three other staff members in the same day. The panel also asked me several questions. Received a tour of the facility also.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses?   2 Answers

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in May 2020.

Interview

There was a 30 minute phone interview. Second, a FaceTime call meeting was set up for 1 hour to further discuss the candidacy and criteria needed to fulfill the job duties. (Due to covid)

Interview Questions

• What is one way that you make sure you take connect with a patient?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

Interviewed with one on one with the Director of nursing . Easy interview and calm environment. Interview was about 45mins. Be confident and read about the hospital's mission statement and vision. Why would you like to work at Kindred etc.

Registered Nurse, BSN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

Open House, Walk-in as New grad. Was invited by a recruiter VIA e-mail.
    Wore business causal and applied on the spot.
    Was called a week after with an offer

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   1 Answer

OT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in January 2020.

Interview

Applied online and got a text back from recruiter, phone screening, then 1:1 interview in person. Second interview a few weeks later with hiring manager and lead OT. It was a very informal process but organized.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working with this population?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Interview

Very friendly and fair interview to see if you are good fit for job. Ask about your life if there will be any problems with scheduling. Overall positive experience.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in December 2019.

Interview

Very Laid back. Pleasant to talk to. Felt like family. They asked a lot of personality questions and not technical questions at all. Than they did a tour of the facility and said they will contact me back. It took a few weeks but I got hired eventually.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you had a disagreement with a co-worker   Answer Question

Communications Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Louisville, KY) in October 2019.

Interview

I was set to interview with 5 people in one day from the business unit VP to cross department leadership and lateral colleagues. Although initially presenting as a well thought out agenda, I felt that the interviewers were unprepared and rushed. Two of the leaders kept showing me an organizational chart for some reason, which had no bearing on the interview. At the end of the day I was taken back to the entrance of my hotel and told by a visiting consultant who tagged along for my lunch with one of the directors that "this was my stop" and wouldn't even shake my hand or give an appropriate farewell. I was informed by the recruiter that they decided to move in another direction, but gave no reason or interview feedback that I could use or learn from.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in the healthcare industry before?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

Applied to the Job fair posted from my school. Interview was one on one with the director (?). Seemed to be the only young person there. Brought to an office, he only wanted my resume and thought I'd only wanted the New Grad position....

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in August 2019.

Interview

I went to a walk in Wednesday and I was seen within minutes, I was able to speak with a hiring manager and an employee and they were very kind and answered all my questions!

Interview Questions

• Why o you want to work at Kindred? Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question