Kindred Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kindred Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2018

2.4

CL Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

Lengthy process, but thorough. Multiple in person meetings and phone calls with various levels of management. The waiting to hear back was a bit nerve wracking. The process lasted approx 6 weeks before I began.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest challenge to overcome in a previous role?   Answer Question

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

records review of all aspects of education, training, background, and professionalism. physical and drug screening conducted and job expectations discussed. most times they do not negotiate salary. that means they shouldn't expect top candidates to apply. Most of their Nursing management has Asdociate Degree Nurses leading that department. this results in conflicts with expectations between work and home.

Interview Questions

• are you availanle 24 hours a day 7 days a week?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

Applied online for RN position, and received a phone call from recruiter 4 days later. Recruiter asked basic questions about experience and verified the position, then scheduled me for an on-site interview. Interview took approximately 30 minutes and included a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why are you looking at working at a LTAC.   1 Answer

ICU RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Havertown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Havertown, PA).

Interview

I applied for a position through Kindred Healthcare website. I received an immediate email response from a recruiter. After playing phone tag for a week, we finally set up an interview time. When I showed up for the interview the nurse manager did not have me on their calender. They were only able to spend 10 minutes with me for the interview. About an hour later I got a call from the recruiter offering me the position. I never got to tour the unit, meet with staff, or with HR to discuss benefits.

Director, Quality Management Interview

Interview

The interview process was terrible. It was with a recruiter and she didn't really ask me anything about my previous experience or qualifications other than my degrees. I could hear that she was bored and not interested in really talking to me right from the beginning.

STNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Lebanon, OH).

Interview

It was comfortable and easy going. thorough details of job expectations were explained completed with a walkthrough of the building and warm introductions to the staff. It was a pleasant hiring experience.

Interview Questions

• Availability is really the biggest thing. Call offs make it hard on everyone.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

walked in and they greeted me right away. Everyone was very friendly, they took me to a different room where I was interviewed by the Head of Nursing and Executive Director.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

2 interviews, first with recruiter. After 2 weeks, I had the interview with the Executive Director. Friendly, straightforward questions. After 2 weeks I received the offer and in two months I started the job.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Tampa, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

via phone only at this time for a director position...basically only verified the information on my resume by a human resources staff member. No questions about qualifications or specific info about the job

RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

I filled out an app online, followed up with a phone call, and hand delivered my resume. I got called in for an interview, interviewed, and followed up with a thank you. Very simple process. Left interview after a tour of the facility and meeting future co-workers.

Interview Questions

• What do I have that is unique to me that would make me a more valuable employee over anyone else they have seen?   Answer Question