Kindred Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 26, 2017

2.4

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I submitted an application online at the Kindred Web page. After 2 weeks the Corporate Talent Acquisition specialist from Kentucky phoned me. Unfortunately I missed the call. her voice mail message left her number and said to call back. I did, 3 times. No reply. Very unprofessional, not to mention discourteous.

PCA/CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2015.

Interview

They do not ask about my experience just wanted to tell me about the services and how good the company can be. She spoke more about herself and what she can do. I was not impressed with her at all.

Interview Questions

• Can you change and brief? Are you a CNA? Then how have you supported yourself and Do you have a car and does it run. I need to look at the car....   1 Answer

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Sarasota, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

Quick interview. Takes a month for orientation . Waiting for weeks for them to get back to u. Interview quick. Just want warm bodies . Had computer work for 3 weeks.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

The interviewer asked me a lot of scenario questions. I got a few right and wrong answers; however, she tells me the right answer after. She gave me a tour of the place so I can see how is it. After the interview, I waited for 3 days before they offered me a job.

Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

4 interviews total. In hospital liaison. Had previous experience. Last interview most difficult. Enjoyed all person involved personalities. Growing rehab company. Would be advised to research though trick questions and company background more.

Clinical Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Westminster, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Three separate interviews- one with a district manager, one with an area director, and one with the CEO of your base hospital. Background check, personality testing, drug test, and physical. A bit nerve-wracking waiting to hear back, even if you know you aren't going to fail the drug screen. It took about a month for me to hear the final word I was hired.

Interview Questions

• They will want to know about your clinical experience and your sales experience. They'll throw a lot of medical terminology and industry slang around to see if you understand what they're saying.   1 Answer

Clinical Liaison Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

Application submission online, screening interview w/recruiter, personality survey, interview with Sales manager, interview with Regional sales director. Background and health screen required. Offer was made by recruiter shortly after last interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Open to negotiations on salary, but it wasn't needed.

Floor Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Detroit, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a wonderful interview the question that flowed between myself and the Manger was great
    I felt comfortable able to give incite on why I am the most qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• do I believe in quality or quantity and why that particular answer that I chose.
      What makes me the best person for the job
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't talk about salary or hourly wages unless they state that after they feel 100% they are going to hire you I was able ask above what the positon stated when I first applied.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

I attended an open house interview. I was interviewed briefly by human resources about customer satisfaction, and I think that they were looking for key words or phrases (e.g., greeting patients and family members, active listening, problem solving). Based on that and my resume that I submitted online, I was invited to interview with unit managers.

Interview Questions

• How do you understand your role in providing patient satisfaction   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sycamore, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Sycamore, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

You begin by talking with the hiring staff person. They ask situation questions. Do not expect to be questioned about "why you would be perfect for this job?" expect to be questioned about past experiences in your life when you had an obstacle to overcome. If you pass this portion of the interview then you will be put in front of a panel of current kindred employees that will ask you similar situation questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in your past where you had to protect a patient's privacy   Answer Question