Kindred Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kindred Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2017

2.4

Rehab Tech Interview

Interview

hiring recruiter contacts you after filling out online application. she speaks with you on current position, schooling, and career goals. then called in for a question.

ExecutiveDirector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Raleigh, NC) in January 2009.

Interview

Normally 2-step process, with division VP approval

Interview Questions

• I thought all interview questions were very straightforward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straightforward. No lowballing.

Systems Programmer Interview

Interview

Hiring process was pretty straightforward. It consisted of one on-site interview. During this one time, I met with other technical gurus, the Manager, and the Director.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was actually not hard. Describe how you would _____.   Answer Question

Received better offer at another place.

Therapist Interview

Interview

Branch manager is a dictator. Narrow minded. Unable to work with your schedule. She would rather use contact companies than to use PRN staff. She wants PRN to attend weekly conferences in the morning and doesn't care if they have a full time job. She wants you to travel there and spend time to give you less than $20 as a therapist

Interview Questions

Not a nice person to work with. Narrow minded

Nursing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

They called to set up an interview for a position, and upon returning call within 24 hours, never received a call back. Attempted again, within a few hours, and still no answer from recruiter.

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perris, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Perris, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

The process insist on Personal interview, base on experience. Follow by history of employment verification and verification of reference. They also check validation of license and certificated. When I applied , I did use a employee as a reference.

Care Coordinator/Scheduler Interview

Interview

Initial contact via email to schedule interview. Met with two people. Overall it was a laid back atmosphere, they did not ask questions which seemed frivolous such as your favorite animal or what your super power would be.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can still be loyal to your employer if there is a policy in place you do not agree with?   Answer Question
    • How would you describe your personality?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Very picky, if weren't in the click you didn't get hired . They make you decide then and there even if you have other appointments because of the drug testing . Which is silly because everybody drug test .

Interview Questions

• What are your plans in 5 years   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

Panel interview with leadership team. Tour of the location. Met with some employees. Phone screening with recruiter. Then set up an panel interview. Background screening took 5 to 7 business days. Offer was made. Started working two weeks later.

Admissions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Brea, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The people who I had the interview did not embody the mission of the organization....sad to say but they were condescending. I was not valued as candidate. No EQ from these people that represents the organization, especially from the woman. I wonder what it feels like to be the patient in this place. Please keep in mind that everyone who comes into the door is a potential customer; that's what I learned from years of experience in healthcare. Guys please value people that you are interviewing. We work healthcare after all.