Kindred Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 24, 2017

2.4

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by phone and once in person. It was professional, able to put inputs and manager answered my questions. I was offered to tour facility on the day of the interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Kindred? How do you deal with difficult pts/families   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Louisville, KY) in September 2016.

Interview

Very delightful. Met with all the Directors in the department whom were very descriptive in letting me know what my role would be on the team. They told me what they would expect and how I can implement new strategies in the role as Marketing Coordinator.

Interview Questions

• What would be your career goals if we were to offer you the position?   Answer Question

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

phone first; then personal interview; then another interview; asked lots of questions that were already answered in my resume but I guess they wanted to evalutate how I communicate; the second interviewer did not appear to have reviewed my resume

Patient Assessment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (San Leandro, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Laid back, easy-going. Non-intrusive. Very friendly manager. Applied online. Phone interview that lead to a personality survey. Then a 1:1 interview. Next will be a phone interview with the regional director. I was not offered the job yet, but I have a sense I will. I figured this was 50 words by now. This is taking a really long time to write. I am about to give up now. I already submitted 3 times

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

Representative from Kindred called and set up an interview with head of Rehab and CFY SLP Supervisor at hospital. Questions were very simple. Received a tour of the hospital and was told the representative from Kindred would contact me for the next step. Was offered the position, but declined due to the representative telling me he wanted an answer the next day, and would not discuss salary until I verbally accepted.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell us about your clinical practicum experience.
      Q: What is your 5 year plan?
      Q: Tell us about a very difficult patient you had.
      Answer Question

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

Filled out online app. On phone interview with HR. In person interview with Nurse Manager. She asked me a couple of questions that she stated were mandatory for all Kindred Hospitals Nationwide and then took me on a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Describe a miscommunication with patient/coworker and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Adapting my life to changes in commute, responsibilities and shift length are not worth the increase in pay in my life at this moment.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suffolk, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Suffolk, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

I'm waiting for my references to be checked to see if I am offered the job. It was the ADN and Senior CNA. They made me feel comfortable. They let me know about the facilities.They explained the expectations and let me know what would happen if offered the position.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked a question. They wanted me to tell them about myself.   Answer Question

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Mirada, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (La Mirada, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was called by the director of pharmacy. Talked to him over the phone about this position and was invited in for a site visit. This was the "interview" so needless to say it was very laid back. No clinical questions. Had a tour of the hospital. Offer was sent out within a week.

Interview Questions

Wanted more opportunities to grow clinically and professionally, but saw many limitations within the organization.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

I was contacted by staff recruitment, and they scheduled the interview. The interview consisted of a tour of the facility as well as a conversation with my future supervisor. The entire interview lasted approximately one hour and was fairly informal. I was asked surprisingly few questions, but the experience was pleasant enough.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Grapevine, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by head of department. Interview was more of a dialog. I was able to ask questions of the person interviewing me. Interview lasted forty-five minutes. Interviewer was very knowledgeable.