Kindred Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.4

Patient Assessment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (San Leandro, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Laid back, easy-going. Non-intrusive. Very friendly manager. Applied online. Phone interview that lead to a personality survey. Then a 1:1 interview. Next will be a phone interview with the regional director. I was not offered the job yet, but I have a sense I will. I figured this was 50 words by now. This is taking a really long time to write. I am about to give up now. I already submitted 3 times

LVN Charge Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (San Francisco, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Focus mainly on the basic care and comfort. From infection control to abuse, from management question to scenarios where you will have to decide what to do in case of emergencies.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you see two patient fighting?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

Representative from Kindred called and set up an interview with head of Rehab and CFY SLP Supervisor at hospital. Questions were very simple. Received a tour of the hospital and was told the representative from Kindred would contact me for the next step. Was offered the position, but declined due to the representative telling me he wanted an answer the next day, and would not discuss salary until I verbally accepted.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell us about your clinical practicum experience.
      Q: What is your 5 year plan?
      Q: Tell us about a very difficult patient you had.   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

Filled out online app. On phone interview with HR. In person interview with Nurse Manager. She asked me a couple of questions that she stated were mandatory for all Kindred Hospitals Nationwide and then took me on a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Describe a miscommunication with patient/coworker and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Adapting my life to changes in commute, responsibilities and shift length are not worth the increase in pay in my life at this moment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suffolk, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Suffolk, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

I'm waiting for my references to be checked to see if I am offered the job. It was the ADN and Senior CNA. They made me feel comfortable. They let me know about the facilities.They explained the expectations and let me know what would happen if offered the position.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked a question. They wanted me to tell them about myself.   Answer Question

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Mirada, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (La Mirada, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was called by the director of pharmacy. Talked to him over the phone about this position and was invited in for a site visit. This was the "interview" so needless to say it was very laid back. No clinical questions. Had a tour of the hospital. Offer was sent out within a week.

Interview Questions

Wanted more opportunities to grow clinically and professionally, but saw many limitations within the organization.

RN Field Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

By phone conversation, questions, then had to wait for a month for everyone to be contacted involved in this hiring process, and for them to run the background checks. Hired over phone and then sent to interview with office admin and given salary compensation and filled out all the neeed papers.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

I was contacted by staff recruitment, and they scheduled the interview. The interview consisted of a tour of the facility as well as a conversation with my future supervisor. The entire interview lasted approximately one hour and was fairly informal. I was asked surprisingly few questions, but the experience was pleasant enough.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Grapevine, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by head of department. Interview was more of a dialog. I was able to ask questions of the person interviewing me. Interview lasted forty-five minutes. Interviewer was very knowledgeable.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Louisville, KY) in April 2016.

Interview

The lady interviewing me was very nice. She didn't ask me a lot of difficult questions or put me on the spot. She mainly talked about the hospital and the unit I'd be working on.