Kindred Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kindred Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews at Kindred Healthcare

2.4

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

I had a pleasant conversation with person on the phone. The part was to take a personality test via the web. Sid i would need to get a score of 50% or better to be consider. I do not understand how you score these? There is no right or wrong answer. As of this date I haven' heard back yet. guess I didn't make the cut, who knows. Has anybody else applied here and took the test. Did they explain the Score?

Interview Questions

• nothing really unusual asked   1 Answer

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Interview process was not streamlined. Talent Acquisition contacts you but if you are hired the follow up is lacking. Several of us did not receive our new hire paperwork. I was interviewed by several managers and there was really no direction to the interview. Very flat, no affect. The nicest person was HR and they have restructured and she is now gone.

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

Met with the Regional Manager. Interview went VERY well. Was informed I would be contacted by phone by the director.. That interview did not go well due to lack of communication of the questions by the director.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite superhero power if you had one and why?   1 Answer

Case Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Houston, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview with recruiter and with the CEO and then the team. The team seemed very friendly. However, i waited over 2weeks to get a response. Once i got the response they told they decided to go with someone else. A week later they called back asking if i was still interested.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel your a good fit for this position? What would you bring to the table if you were hired for this position? They also asked if i was familiar with DRG's and how it works?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Louisville, KY) in July 2010.

Interview

phone interview first - two weeks later a one-on-one interview. It lasted an hour - not much detail given about the job and daily activities. Mostly behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you had to discipline a subordinate.   Answer Question
    • Tell about a time you had a conflict with a superior and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Med Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

Screening call then interview. It was pretty quick. The recruiters were nice and the interview went as scheduled. I heard back within a week. Pay was low but I was in a bind

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Centro, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (El Centro, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Application online , phone interview, office interview . Waited about 2 weekdays rk hear back from him resources to hear I would be give a tentative job offer . From there , a back ground was done and once tbag cleared I was able to start .

Interview Questions

• Why would I like to be employed with the company   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Akron, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

First was a phone interview with the hiring manager; then a Face to Face with hiring manager, followed by a Face to Face with Branch Manager the same day. I also had a Face to Face with Area Vice President of Operations and Video (Skype) interview with AVP Sales who was in Missouri. Finally, I had a Video (Skype) interview with the Area Director Sales who was in New York. He offered me the job. All took place at the Akron Branch in a two week time frame.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know about my relationships in the geography I would be responsible for. My experience in Home Health Care, Medicare benefits and Skilled Nursing Facility relationships.   1 Answer

Admissions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Newark, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

A several step process, I was interviewed twice, the first time by the ED and secondly by the Assistant ED. Then I had to wait two weeks before I heard anything back.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain why you would be a good fit for our team.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

walked in and they greeted me right away. Everyone was very friendly, they took me to a different room where I was interviewed by the Head of Nursing and Executive Director.