Kindred Healthcare LVN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kindred Healthcare LVN Interview Questions

Interviews at Kindred Healthcare

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter regarding a position I had applied for for an interview time. First interview seemed to go well. Moved on to second interview with peers (on shift job would have been for. After interview it took three weeks to notify me that I wasn't offered a job because my lack in acute care experience. I shouldn't have been pushed on to the second portion of the interview if this was the case, and it shouldn't have taken three weeks to notify me that I was not considered related to lack of acute care experience. Disappointed with the professionalism in the interview process and the length of time to notify of decision.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle working in the acute care setting?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kindred Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Perris, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Perris, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

The process insist on Personal interview, base on experience. Follow by history of employment verification and verification of reference. They also check validation of license and certificated. When I applied , I did use a employee as a reference.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (San Diego, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Will critique your appearance. Do not show up in scrubs but instead your Sunday best as said by the hiring personal . Answer all questions with confidence and if you are not knowledgeable on a topic be honest

Interview Questions

• What does it mean if a ventilator reads high pressure and low pressure? What will you do first for each?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by phone and once in person. It was professional, able to put inputs and manager answered my questions. I was offered to tour facility on the day of the interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Kindred? How do you deal with difficult pts/families   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (San Leandro, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

One of their talents acquisition managers contacted me that my resume and experience fits the jobs offered at Kindred. Too bad, the area he is handling is an hour away from me or another long term facility that I am not interested to apply to. He gave me the number of the recruiter in charge for the transitional care hospital I am interested in. I spoke with the recruiter and told me that my resume and qualifications are fit for the job that they are hiring for in the night shift. She scheduled me an interview with the CCO four days from the day we interviewed on the phone. During my interview with the CCO, I was asked about my nursing experiences (I have varied experience both in the US and outside the country). In the end, he told me he could not hire me or if he would, it would be a lot of job for him because my qualifications and credentials are not what they are looking for! It has been a waste of time for me to attend an interview, if only they have a more coordinated recruitment process. They would reach out to you to inform you that you are a fit for the role then on the actual interview process will tell you the opposite. Based on connections and colleagues who got hired and rejected, I am confused as to what really are the "credentials and experience" they are looking for.

LVN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in October 2009.

Interview

General questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Newly Grads. No negotiation power.