Kindred Healthcare Physical Therapist Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kindred Healthcare Physical Therapist Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Kindred Healthcare

2.5

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in June 2012.

Interview

Was Hired on with company merging to this company,

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kindred Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Winston-Salem, NC) in March 2011.

Interview

Rehab manager made me feel welcomed. Was given a tour of facility and all employees were friendly. Emphasis was made on teamwork and felt like a family in the rehab department.

Interview Questions

• What area did I feel comfortable in   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in La Jolla, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (La Jolla, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter first. We set up an interview to meet w/ the Director of the Rehab program. After we took a tour of the facilities where I was explained where and how the job takes place. I waited for 2 weeks approximately to hear back from them and I was later contacted by email to let me know I have been chosen. I spoke with the recruiter to review benefits and compensation package. I reviewed the docs, E-signed them. Went back to the facility for a drug test. And I'm on board!!

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Mansfield, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

A recruiter set me up for the interview. I receive a call from them because my PTA class was about to graduate. It was relatively easy. I don't clearly remember the process.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer was the DOR at the time. She knew I was a new graduate, entry level. She asked me if I liked the acute setting.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The recruiter gave me 3 days to accept their offer. I was interviewing at several other places, of course. I asked for a week to consider; it also happened that Memorial Day weekend was approaching; The recruiter hemmed and hawed and told me that my request was very irregular, and that if they hadn't heard from me within the 3 day period the job would have to be re-posted.
    I didn't think I was being unreasonable, so I took my chances. I ended up accepting their offer.