Kindred Healthcare Physical Therapist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 2, 2017

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Garden Grove, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted 2 days late for a phone interview. The phone interview was with the Program Director and was considered the main interview before offer was given in Garden Grove, CA.

Interview Questions

• Resume overview especially related to clinical experience since I am a recent graduate.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kindred Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Ocala, FL).

Interview

very easy as they wanted someone ASAP, so it was easy going. However was asked few questions about types of pts they have and if I am comfortable with it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Do negotiate more.

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Allentown, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

Done by department staff, given a brief tour of facility and opportunity to interact with SNF residents, staff seemed more eager to hire than the manager, later learned of and experienced staffing shortages which were the underlying reason for this. Out of necessity staff tend to be highly resilient and self directed.

Anonymous Employee in Greenbrae, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Greenbrae, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Excellent interview with high;y skilled and experienced supervisor who is extremely knowledgable and helpful in answering questions. Tour of the facility, meetings with staff members, review of a typical day, opportunity to ask questions, discuss wages and benefits package. Facility associated with Kaiser Permanent health benefits.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work at that facility?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Dallas, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Very easy phone interview

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone told you that another therapist lied about treating a patient?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Named my price and that was it