Kindred Healthcare RN Case Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kindred Healthcare RN Case Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Kindred Healthcare

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Easy interview process with office manager and cilnical supervisors
 Walk thru office and introduced to office employees. Intreview process took approximately one hour, mainly listening to managers talk about themselves and their hospice experiences.

Interview Questions

• Typical, tell me about yourself and why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kindred Healthcare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rahway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Rahway, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

recruiter saw resume online. had phone interview and met with manager 2 days later. Reason for opening is a retirement..am still waiting to hear. Interview process very positive. I was given a tour of the unit. My interaction with the staff was very pleasant. We discussed my typical day at my previous position and how that differed from their set-up. The Director was very pleasant and gave me the pros and cons of the position. We did not talk salary. There is parking in a lot or across the street for 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• how i deal with difficult families. strength of computer skills   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Miami, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

First Interview was with the Director of Case Management and two of your peers. Then a second interview with hospital Administration. Once both interviews had been completed I received a call from HR and was given a job offer. The initial job offer was for per diem employment and within a month I was offered full time employment.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Grapevine, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by head of department. Interview was more of a dialog. I was able to ask questions of the person interviewing me. Interview lasted forty-five minutes. Interviewer was very knowledgeable.