Kindred Healthcare RN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kindred Healthcare RN Interview Questions

Interviews at Kindred Healthcare

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kindred, ND

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Kindred, ND) in April 2016.

Interview

They called me to do an interview on April 8, 2016. They made me do drug test on the spot. They gave a me tour of the hospital. They didn't call me back after that.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kindred Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Gardena, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

The Interviewer was th CNO of the hospital, and seemed young and inexperienced. He never asked me skills questions. He also never asked prioritization questions. This hospital's MS Telemetry floor will give RN's 10 patients with only an LVN and a CNA. Also, the RN will get up to 5 monitored vent patients in that equation. Furthermore, they pay less than $30 for all that work.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in June 2015.

Interview

The process was lengthy. There was a two month wait before receiving a call for an interview. The initial interview was schedule after passing a skills test. There was a second interview completed after the initial.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handled a difficult situation with a co-worker.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Euclid, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Euclid, OH) in January 2012.

Interview

Many questions asked such as why do you want to work here, name a time when you went above and beyond for your patients, tell me about yourself, how do you handle conflict, what are your strenghts and what are your weaknesses how often do you call off

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

Applied online, received a call from the nursing recruiter. Scheduled an interview for that week. The interview was easy and in a relaxed environment. The tour gave me the chance to see what a great place Kindred is for new grads wanting to gain experience. Kindred is a wonderful place and the staff is very welcoming.

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Ontario, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Had an interview in the morning, manager was very busy (of course) so she got to the straight question "Why Kindred, what makes you applying this position". I answered with honest, being New Grad, Friend's referral, and it's Tele so I can use my ACLS EKG skills. After the basic question, then it became more like orientation. Manager was very nice and kind.

Interview Questions

• Why Kindred and what's your expectation?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

I filled out an app online, followed up with a phone call, and hand delivered my resume. I got called in for an interview, interviewed, and followed up with a thank you. Very simple process. Left interview after a tour of the facility and meeting future co-workers.

Interview Questions

• What do I have that is unique to me that would make me a more valuable employee over anyone else they have seen?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Avon, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Avon, OH).

Interview

Basic interview questions including strengths and weakenesses. How did you deal with a difficult patient? What wqs a good patient experience? A second interviewer came in to talk to me as well and then we toured the facility.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

They will ask you about how to handle abuse. Educational background. When can you star if we hire you. What do you know about patient with Dementia. How well are you in computer. Time management was also asked. Tell me something about yourself. Do you know somebody who works here. I forgot everything. But if they really need it it is easy to get the job. Management are really nice

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I submitted an application online at the Kindred Web page. After 2 weeks the Corporate Talent Acquisition specialist from Kentucky phoned me. Unfortunately I missed the call. her voice mail message left her number and said to call back. I did, 3 times. No reply. Very unprofessional, not to mention discourteous.