Kindred Healthcare Receptionist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kindred Healthcare Receptionist Interview Questions

2.0

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Dallas, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

I was contacted to interview with Kindred on Thursday, and my interview was scheduled for Friday. I drove two hours to meet with the employer at their location only to be told the hiring manager was not there that day. They had plenty of time to contact me before hand and let me know that they needed to reschedule, and they were aware of how far I was traveling to reach them. I declined to reschedule my interview. I was contacted the next Monday by the administrator to try and reschedule my interview, and I finally received an apology for their unprofessional-ism. I declined again. I do not want to work for this company anymore.

Interview Questions

I wanted a company would I could trust to be professional/

Other Interview Reviews for Kindred Healthcare

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in September 2009.

Interview

I submit a paper application and was called back almost immediately. I went in for my first interview with the BOM, and did well, so they called me back after a few days and I met with the ED. They were very nice and inviting, and didn't really care about the fact that I had dropped out or anything. They really looked at me as a capable individual and made me feel worth somethin.

Interview Questions

• They really didn't ask me anty difficult questions, I was being hired as a receptionist.   Answer Question