Kindred Healthcare Staff RN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kindred Healthcare Staff RN Interview Questions

Interviews at Kindred Healthcare

2.4

Staff RN Interview

Interview

Very friendly and fair interview to see if you are good fit for job. Ask about your life if there will be any problems with scheduling. Overall positive experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kindred Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (San Diego, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process is quick and easy. The hiring manager will ask you reasonably similar questions as other Hospital hiring managers. She is fair and honest about work conditions and kind enough to spend the appropriate time needed to answer questions and provide a facility tour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Irving, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I submitted online and waited 2 weeks for an interview. The panel was very pleasant and welcoming. Their questions were pretty standard. After the interview, I was given an offer 2 hours after.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

The interviewer asked me a lot of scenario questions. I got a few right and wrong answers; however, she tells me the right answer after. She gave me a tour of the place so I can see how is it. After the interview, I waited for 3 days before they offered me a job.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal a CNA who doesn't do his/her job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Typical interview, contacted by a recruiter who completed a very short, 5 minute screening. Interviewed a week later with the nurse manager of the facility at which I applied. Was told I would receive a call in a week or two but no call came. Toured the facility. Asked questions such as: Tell me about your experience. Why are you leaving your current position? How do you handle emergencies?

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Nashua, NH) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was kind of easy and it seemed as if it were just a meeting to explain that I had gotten the job, rather than an interview. Additionally, the interviewer was not a nurse, she was from human resources. I feel as though if you are hiring a medical professional then another medical professional should at least meet the prospect before a job offer is considered. Definitely, not the best screening.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

Call from recruiter, in person interview with nurse manager- Experience, could I handle the work-load, how would I handle certain situations. It was pretty simple, it was only about 20 minutes

Interview Questions

• Experience, could I handle the work-load, how would I handle certain situations   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (West Covina, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Basic questions. Nothing difficult really. Job is basically given to you. Why do you want this job. What is your experience. Where do you see yourself in 5 years. Do you plan on furthering your education. Why did you choose nursing.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in May 2014.

Interview

I applied on the day the job was posted & had a call for interview the next day from a recruiter. Applied online & scheduled after a week due to my availability. Recruiter was nice & kind. Interviewers asked a list of questions which are based on your experience. They read the question very fast so be ready! Be good listener & quick to respond if not, take your time to answer briefly & honestly. Mostly they asked about teamwork & patient care.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I have to wait for a week until they offered me the job.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in March 2014.

Interview

very fast, they are so short and people who know this company do not want to work there, they will hire everyone who applies, you can start working within 2 weeks of applying

Interview Questions

• Tell me 2 positive things about yourself   1 Answer