Kindred at Home Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Manager of Volunteer Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred at Home (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was great. I completed a phone interview and then an in person interview. I was offered a job immediately following the interview. I started 2 weeks after getting the offer.

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred at Home (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Spoke with a hiring manager first for a phone interview. Interview was short and sweet. She was a half hour late calling me. Second interview was in person. The lady who was supposed to interview me didnt show up. I interviewed with two other people instead. The woman who interviewed me was extremely nice, but was not able to answer a lot of my questions, although she said she would get back to me by phone. After second interview Im still not sure of hours or salary...

Interview Questions

• Name three qualities past supervisors would describe you as. Why home health? (Was asked these questions in both interviews) Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kindred at Home (San Diego, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was conducted with the Administrator of the home health office. It was a conversational style interview with casual question and answer format. Interviewer asked both hypothetical questions and factual questions and awaited my response.

Interview Questions

• What is an ethical dilemma that you've been put it and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Intake Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kindred at Home (Winston-Salem, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

Julee Rose done great but no longer there! Hiring takes a few weeks to make sure everything comes back good! Back ground check is a good thing! I think some employees need to have further background checks done

Intake Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred at Home (Winston-Salem, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Submitted application online, contacted by recruiter. Communication through email. Actual offer and start date communicated through email. Salary mentioned at interview and was eventually the offer. Benefits not fully explained until start date. Did not receive offer letter until first day at work.

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I interviewed at Kindred at Home (Austin, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview went great until the Second person came and made a comment about my experience stating I was over qualified for the position. The market layouts were briefly described. The Manager was pleasant but the clinical lead was not pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with working in a call center   1 Answer

Medical Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kindred at Home (San Jose, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

A recruiter whom I had spoken to about another position about a month prior called me about this position. I interviewed and was hired the next day.

Interview Questions

• What are your thoughts on/experiences with death and dying?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kindred at Home (Charleston, WV) in December 2016.

Interview

Reviewed resume and discussed experience in general with recruiter, hiring manager and senior level manager in addition to completing a brief ride along with a local representative. I had to complete some mundane paperwork, submit a drug test, references which they called for recommendations. It was a walk in the park compared to the pharmaceutical industry but there were just as many candidates applying for this specific position.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work home health   1 Answer

Bereavement Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred at Home (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone screening, interview on-site the following week and a job offer after 3 days. Classic questions for phone screening and casual interview with several persons at the office.

Interview Questions

• When are you able to start? (good indication the interview went well!!)   Answer Question

RN Interview

Interview

Thorough and friendly just basically getting past job history and what I was looking for in the job. Description of the job was given. Question versus part time and full time. A little confused on pay tier system