Kindred at Home Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 54 of over 54 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kindred at Home (Cumming, GA) in Jul 2021

Interview

Text messages followed up with a scheduled phone interview with branch manager - easy process, but if I hadn't worked here previously I would have had no idea what I was getting into.

Interview Questions
  • There were no typical interview questions - all the questions were skill based or based in working style. The director was very clear about her management style and spent most of the interview explaining how policy driven she is as a manager and how important she believes it is that people serve the policies.
    Answer Question

Kindred at Home

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred at Home

Interview

Smooth process and in depth conversations with all levels of management. Made me comfortable and was not stressful at all. Was kind of a long process but can tell they care about who they hire

Interview Questions
  • What do you feel you can do to provide success to the branch?

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred at Home (Fort Worth, TX)

Interview

you go through three interview processes. The first one is with a recruiter, the second is with the ED, and the third is with the AVP. The AVP is the final decision maker after the process is over. The whole process to me about three weeks.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Kindred at Home

Application

I interviewed at Kindred at Home

Interview

I was coming from out of state, I had two phone interviews and then a final in person interview. The process was quick and the hiring team was very friendly!

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you had differences in opinion with another team member?
2 people found this interview helpful

Kindred at Home

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred at Home

Interview

Overall the interview process was over several months, and would not recommend due to the utilization of previous time and resources invested. Waste of time, effort, and energy that could have been used towards other business ventures and avenues.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Kindred at Home

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred at Home in Oct 2020

Interview

Received an email for a personality test prior to confirming interview with the recruiter. During the actual call the recruiter was condescending and almost tried to shed a negative light on the position. I respect the amount of work it would take to grow however, it felt overboard. I was asked what $$ my book of business was that I would be bringing to the table. Asking about connections is one thing but asking who and how much is another in my opinion. At the end of the call I was told the next step would be an interview with a director in the territory and that I would receive a meeting invite and details later that day. Never got them. If they weren’t planning to move forward then just be honest. Saying the complete opposite and not following through does not seem professional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kindred at Home

Application

I interviewed at Kindred at Home

Interview

Staff is very friendly, They ask you a list of questions and write down what everything you say. It’s pretty standard questions. They paid for my background check but you pay for your caregiving license.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself? Why do you want to work here? Do you have experience in this type of work?

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I interviewed at Kindred at Home (Minneapolis, MN)

Interview

Very long process from initial recruiter contact to final interview was over two months. The initial interview was easy and as you progressed in the process the interviews become more challenging

Interview Questions
  • Do you like to win or hate to lose?

Kindred at Home

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred at Home

Interview

I had a 30 minute phone call with a recruiter and then I had to fill out another application with more information. After that the individual branch recruiter called me and interviewed me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kindred at Home (Cumming, GA) in Dec 2019

Interview

I was contacted via email after applying through Indeed. I was requested to confirm a date/time for a telephone interview. Once confirmed, I received a telephone call from their recruitment team.

Interview Questions
  • How do I deal with inter-office conflict?
  • What was my salary requirement
Viewing 1 - 10 of 54 Interviews