Kindred at Home Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foley, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred at Home (Foley, AL) in July 2019.

Interview

I recieved an email from the recruiter 3 days after applying. I set up a telephone interview the same afternoon and received an invitation for face to face interview after another couple days. During the face to face we just discussed my previous experience and how I felt like it tied into their work environment since I had never worked in healthcare. They then told me more about the office, shared what their goals were for the role and expectations. It was very conversational based so there was no pressure to try to give scenarios or answer "how would you" type questions. I don't think every interview is like this. From reading some of the other reviews it may depend on the Office Manager. However, 4 days after my face to face I recieved my offer which was more than what I initially asked for. So I would say process took a total of two weeks from application to hire start date.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you feel your previous experience ties into the home health/hospice environment?   1 Answer

Home Health RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred at Home.

Interview

I had a 30 minute phone call with a recruiter and then I had to fill out another application with more information. After that the individual branch recruiter called me and interviewed me.

AR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kindred at Home (Cumming, GA) in December 2019.

Interview

I was contacted via email after applying through Indeed. I was requested to confirm a date/time for a telephone interview. Once confirmed, I received a telephone call from their recruitment team.

Interview Questions

• How do I deal with inter-office conflict?   1 Answer
    • What was my salary requirement   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred at Home.

Interview

Interview Process was seamless however it was very tedious on what they were actually looking for but overall I did get the job (internship) that turned into a great opportunity with a very innovative management team

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Primary phone interview with a recruiter, then a skype call with a hiring manager. Once that goes well they send you links to take basic personality and IQ testing. From there they fly you out to a formal interview.

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred at Home in May 2019.

Interview

brief but informative, recruiter was kind and gave a lot of background regarding job functions, expectations and what they were looking for overall good display of professionalism . it definitely has a lot of value

Account Executive/Healthcare Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kindred at Home (San Jose, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

I had a couple of emails with the HR and set up a phone interview on the coming Monday and finished the Predictive Index text, but Thursday afternoon I got phone call from the area manager who wanted to do an one-on-one interview at Friday.
    Then I drove one hour to the office had an interview with the manager. It went pretty well and the manager said the phone interview is just a routine from HR department. The next Monday I did the phone interview with HR and the quality of connection was horrible that I couldn't hear her very well. I ruined it. I sent them thanks emails afterwards.
    A week later I received an email said that we won't move forward.

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kindred at Home (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in January 2019.

Interview

The recruiter who did the telephone interview (by phone) forgot to call me for our scheduled interview. Then the Executive Director was 30 mins late to my in-person interview and said they didn’t want anyone on the weekend to work in this position. This was the exact opposite of what the recruiter told me. Super unprofessional and not impressed!!!

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred at Home (San Rafael, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview was very thorough and I felt that the interviewer was very engaging. She asked a lot of good questions that put me on the spot on how I would handle situations. She also told me that this job is hard and requires lots of organization, customer service and possible after hours work.

A/R Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred at Home (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

Multiple supervisors and/or managers will interview you depending on which position you applied for. Each supervisor will as you questions. Many questions are in regards to scenarios you've dealt with previously.