Kinecta FCU Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.4

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Telephone Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kinecta FCU (El Segundo, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. The first step I had to complete was the assessment and that took about 30-45 minutes. After that, I met with one of the supervisors in the call center and she was very nice. She asked a few behavioral questions and I was then asked to be seated in the lobby to wait for a 2nd interview with another supervisor. The 2nd supervisor asked me similar behavioral questions and I was told that they will let me know what are the next steps if I'm hired. I received a call from the HR Manager that same day informing me that they want to hire me. I received an email to complete the background check correspondence and drug testing at 1 of their designated facilities. I have completed both processes and now I'm waiting for the next steps.

Interview Questions

• They asked simple behavioral questions that were related to the job.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kinecta FCU (El Segundo, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from a recruiter within a couple of days. We set up a time for a phone interview which went well and then moved on to a in person interview. That also went on so there were 2 additional interview with department heads. Overall the recruiter was very kind and professional. The company had a very professional and structured hiring process. I would highly recommend to anyone.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at a credit union?   1 Answer

IT Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kinecta FCU (Manhattan Beach, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I met with the CIO, Sharon Moseley. We ran through my resume. She explained what her project would be for the intern, and I basically was hired because I was the only intern to understand what she was saying. A basic working knowledge of how IT is utilized in a company is very helpful. I majored in Accounting Information Systems, which definitely helped with my interview.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience and skills can you apply to this job?   Answer Question

Loan Originator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kinecta FCU (Newport Beach, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Met with direct report and senior manager. They clearly defined the role and asked basic questions regarding my background and experience. I followed the senior manager into the lobby after the interview concluded and gave personal assurances addressing concerns I felt were still lingering. I followed up the next day and pursued communication with the direct manager regarding my eligibility and compatibility. I was told over the phone that I had gotten the job. It all started off as a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the right person for this role? How do you grow your business?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kinecta FCU (Manhattan Beach, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

i filled out the application online, within a week i received a call asking me if i could come in for test. took the test basic common sense question and math. passed the test was asked to come in later on in the week and interview and drug test.......interview was easy with standard interview questions

Interview Questions

• Give examples of strategic thinking in past situations?   1 Answer

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kinecta FCU (Brea, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

I applied online and they called me in for an interview 1 week later. A week after that I received a call back offering my a position that I did accept

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kinecta FCU (El Segundo, CA).

Interview

send email get interview

Interview Questions

My contract was extended at anoter Bank

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kinecta FCU (Manhattan Beach, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

In-person interview with a manager and three programmer analysts. The offer was made within a day after the interview. The interview was easy, because the questions were just about your employment history.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult at all. They were about your employment history, what you did and what tools you used.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, because I asked for a reasonable salary.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kinecta FCU (Manhattan Beach, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

got a phone call for a phone interview and then got another call to go into their office for an assessment and a one on one interview and no call back to either say i got the job or to say that they had chosen a different candidate