Kinetic Concepts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kinetic Concepts Interview Questions

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kinetic Concepts in March 2013.

Interview

The initial communication when I found out I had an interview was via email. Since I did not live in San Antonio at the time, the interview itself was by phone. There were 2 KCI employees who interviewed me. It was about an hour long conversation, not technical, mostly about past work experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Repair Technician I Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kinetic Concepts (San Antonio, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Walked through resume, toured facility, asked how well I would work well with others and meeting gaols. Talked about how I would deal with pressure and asked alot of behavioral questions.

Validation Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kinetic Concepts (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

After phone interviews, was flew in for face to face interview. It was after the interview where it got bad. They had started to use a new background check facility and these guys demanded the name and phone numbers for each and every job I had on my resume. As a consultant, that was like 25 jobs for me that went back 30 years! So trying to track all of this took me over a week and that was A LOT of work.
    After ALL that work and over 3 weeks later, all they had done was call the last 3 jobs I had worked and it took 6 weeks to get hired, from the interview until final hiring.
    This has likely been remedied.

Order Intake Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kinetic Concepts (San Antonio, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

You apply through their onsight temp agency online. I was set up for interview within 1-2 with 2 KCI managers. Within 1 day I got offered the position. You come in to complete pre employment docs including background ck and drug test which takes a few days then if you pass they set you up in the next training class. Training is 2-3 weeks then you are put in a region. They are temp to perm positions and can take them up to 9 months to hire you perm and then you dont get a significant raise after passing a 9 month month probationary period! Had I known that I would thought twice about accepting the position.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kinetic Concepts (San Antonio, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Great interview. Positive feedback from all 5 interviews.
    My advice to African Americans applying for highly visible positions, Don't Waste Your Time, you will not receive an offer! While interviewing, they will basically verbally, hire you. Once you leave the interview and follow-up per their instruction, it's as though you never existed.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kinetic Concepts (San Antonio, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

First interview was basic information by recruiter, then had another interview by phone from someone HR, because they were leaving out of town, then about 2 1/2 hours of interviews by 3 other people connected to the position about a half an hour per and an hour for the main boss.

Interview Questions

• Mostly all were .. tell me about a time when...
      you worked on a project; resolved a conflict with a team member; busy day with conflicting activities...   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kinetic Concepts.

Interview

Phone interview, face interview.... Then must take DDI test, responded with offer within 1 week. I don't want to write 50 words in this section. Is this 50 yet? One two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven ... Fifty

Interview Questions

• Leadership, teamwork, time management, and customer service questions   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kinetic Concepts in May 2015.

Interview

Interview Process took over a month but it was a pleasant experience. First was a phone call followed by video call lasting couple of hours. The group explained very well about the exact scenario, challanges and requirement and expectations. Focused mostly on experiences to handle similar situations.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kinetic Concepts.

Interview

Hiring process took 1 month. There was phone contact from the HR then in person interview. I heard from the employer after a month of interview. Hiring process is very straight forward however it is slow and need patience from applicant's side.

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate much as the salary offer was pretty good to begin with. However, later I learned that I could have asked more. There was room for higher pay rate.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kinetic Concepts.

Interview

overall a very good experience - met with regional manager after my customer referred me to them, then interviewed with district manager in his district. soon after interviewing and hiring the manager quit - happens often. normal questioning. travelled to district manager to interview...

Interview Questions

• if you were an animal what animal would you be? jk   1 Answer

Negotiation

would not allow signing bonus although i was leaving position in which i was to receive a bonus in 4 months

Senior Engineer Interview

Interview

A very normal process; started with a phone interview, then a visit to facility for a face to face interview, a second face to face interview, and a written offer. Went to negotiation and then acceptance of offer.