Want a Free Job Posting?

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kinetic Interactive Marketing

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Entry-Level Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kinetic Interactive Marketing in April 2012.

I applied online and within 3 days received a phone interview. The phone interview was brief and I was asked a couple of basic interview questions but it mostly involved the interviewer explaining the company and position to me. The next day, I had an in-person interview with an associate at Sam's Club where I was asked some more basic questions and observed the associate selling products to passing customers. After this, I was then asked a couple of more basic questions and then had the managerial training process explained to me. The in-person interview was fine but I felt like they were trying to sugar-coat a position that you don't even need a degree for by asking me lots of marketing questions. I decided to stop the interview process after this interview because it just didn't feel like a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between direct marketing and indirect marketing?   1 Answer
  • Why has indirect marketing seen a decline in recent years?   1 Answer

For about the first year this is a sales positions working on an hourly/commission wage. You would have to drive to various places throughout Chicagoland (and possibly out-of-state) to sell your products while also undergoing a vigorous training session. I didn't think the compensation matched the rigor of the position nor did I want a sales position.