King Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

King Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at King

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at King (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in April 2015.

Interview

Online Hirevue Interview with general & personal questions ( like why do you want to work in our company, tell us a situation that was difficult and how you manage it etc.) and technical question in SQL and Python.

Interview Questions

King Response

Oct 6, 2015 – Global Employer Brand

Thanks for taking the time to share your views! And best of luck with your next endeavour!

Other Interview Reviews for King

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at King (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Put forward through an recruitment agency so sounds like the process was much speedier than standard.
    I had an HR Telephone screening call. I was then invited to 2 x face to face interviews with the manager and someone else from the team. this was in their Ampersand offices in London. I then progressed in this stage and had 3 x sype calls with stakeholders of the role. The process was very quick but I think this was because it was to fill a fixed term contract role.

Very informal - relaxed/chatty environment

Interview Questions

King Response

Jun 21, 2016 – Global Employer Brand

Welcome to the team and thank you for sharing your experience!