King Arthur Flour Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at King Arthur Flour

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwich, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at King Arthur Flour (Norwich, VT) in October 2014.

Interview

Email, then Phone, then Panel interview with team Leader and Manager. Very easy, informal and comfortable. The questions were probative but not tricky. There did not seem to be any "KEY WORD" searches in the question answer process.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle large call volume and difficult people   1 Answer

Baker Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Riv Junction, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at King Arthur Flour (White Riv Junction, VT) in January 2016.

Interview

Contacted by HR and set up for an interview with Manager and 3 team leaders. I applied right around Thanksgiving and the interview was scheduled for January after their busy holiday season. The interview and brief tour was about 2 1/2 hours. After about 10 days I got a telephone call from HR that I had not been selected.

Interview Questions

• The team leaders were very concerned about having anyone who was currently working as a pastry chef or baker transition to this job because the baker specialist position is a customer service hotline position where you are at a computer on the phone or emailing all day long. I got the feeling that they had hired and lost bakers turned specialists because they missed baking every day.   1 Answer

Graphic Design Remote Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at King Arthur Flour (Remote, OR) in June 2019.

Interview

I didn't like how they treat me. At first, they send me an e-mail today telling me that they have arranged me an interview at 10 am (that was the same day 2 hours before the interview!) and I have to confirm my participation. "Luckily" I saw that email and kindly ask them what time zone was that hour. She quickly responds to me 2 words "Eastern Time". I'm not an American person so maybe the culture is different I thought. I respond to them kindly again that I can chat with them at that time without a problem. When the interview time arrived I started the chat interview presenting myself. They take a long time to answer me so I actually felt alone in the chat with any feedbacks or direction. After a few minutes, she just asked me to confirm my information (name, phone number, place). I told her everything and asked her to confirm if this was a remote job. She said yes and I answered her that in that case, we are OK. After that, she took again a lot of time to give me some feedback so I wrote to her if she wants to know something more just let me know. At that moment an instant-automatic message appears in the chat that said that the message could not be reached because I was blocked. I was very kind in all the chat, I didn't know what exactly happened. They just ignore and blocked me without any explanation, it was so rude. I the past I had another interview in other US companies and they were very kind. But this one really got me mad.

Interview Questions

• Just they asked me my name, phone, and location.   1 Answer