King Business Performance Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at King

1 Interview Review

4.0

Business Performance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at King (Paris (France)) in June 2018.

Interview

The hiring process feels broken. After several rounds of interviews, including being flown to one of their offices, the final round of interviews revealed a critical skills gap that turned out to be the deal-breaker - which should have been caught in interview #1, not interview #6.

My advice would be to screen candidates for hard skills in round 1 itself, like Uber does with its famed Analytics test, so if they're not a fit for the role, it's clear, and everyone (the candidate and the company) can avoid investing more time into the hiring process.

Being strung along for 5-6 interviews, including being flown into an office from another country, just to be rejected on technicalities really does sting, and makes me regret the time that seems to have been wasted all around.

Interview Questions

• Why King? Tell us about yourself. What do you know about the mobile gaming industry? What are the latest trends?   Answer Question