King Data Scientist Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Data Scientist Intern

King Data Scientist Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at King

Data Scientist Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at King (Paris (France)) in January 2017.

Interview

1 - CV screening
2 - Answer to questions about you, your motivation, some technical questions... via webcam on hirevue
3 - A 2-hour assigment combining stats, logic, CS, SQL, open questions...
4 - If you get to this round, you will have two interviews (technical and motivational) with the studio interested in your profile.
5 - last interview with head of the studio

The whole process went very smoothly and was well-organized. Everyone was super friendly and made you feel at-ease.

Interview Questions

• Why King?
    What is the most important metric in a game in your opinion?
    What games do you play?
    ... a lot of questions to see if you can be a good fit for the team, your skills, and interest for the gaming industry.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for King

Data Scientist Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at King (Paris (France)) in January 2017.

Interview

Un premier processus de sélection de CV par King puis un entretien de type skype sur une plateforme privative de King avec des exercices en direct, et des question de type RH.

Interview Questions

• Quel est votre jeu préféré produit par King et pourquoi ?   Answer Question

Intern data scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at King (Paris (France)) in December 2018.

Interview

test vidéo avec l'application "Hi revue".
    Le processus était sous forme de 30 questions mélangeant questions sur l'entreprise et questions sur l'aspect technique de la data science.
    le niveau de difficulté était modéré par rapport aux attentes de l'entreprise par rapport à l'éventuel stagiaire.