King Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

King Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at King

2.5

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at King (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

I interviewed via Hirevue. The interview consisted of 12 questions. Two of the questions were average technical coding questions (20 minutes for the first question, 45 minutes for the second in either Java, C++ or Ruby). The rest were experience related questions. The experience felt overall very impersonal. Furthermore, when compiling the second coding question, Hirevue would just stop working instead of showing errors.

Interview Questions

• Algorithm for Fibonacci Sequence in either C++, Java or Ruby   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for King

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at King (Barcelona (Spain)).

Interview

Online questionaries first, then online video interview (which I believe could be improved in order to help non-english native speakers) some coding tests (don't remember exactly but easy), then in-place interview (really nice recruiter🏻 and interviewers, nothing to fear, 98% behaviour questions 2% technical questions), then another interview that I did through an online system, again nice people, nothing to fear.

Interview Questions

• What have you used, what have you done, what are you proud of, how did you manage a conflict with ...   Answer Question