King Game Artist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

King Game Artist Interview Questions

Interviews at King

3.2

Game Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at King in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted by HR for a screening by phone. This was followed by 6 video interviews set up 2 at a time. It was nice to get to talk to so many different people at the company and get their views and opinions, but it was time consuming and not always completely relevant to my position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for King

Game Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at King (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a video interview, you listened to the question then answer it in 2 minutes. There were some personality questions and few skills questions. After, they were not able to provide feedback as they said they had too many applicants.

Interview Questions

• What is your favourite game?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about a challenging situation in a past job and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Game Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bournemouth, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at King (Bournemouth, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Video interview with recorded timed answers, terrifying! Lots of questions recorded by them and then i had to record a response with only 30 seconds to prepare about what I wanted to say and 3 minutes to answer with no way to re do any of them.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you've had to learn something new for a job.   1 Answer

Game Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malmö, Skåne (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at King (Malmö, Skåne (Sweden)) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied to Malmo branch. I got an email from HR head department which is based on Barcelona. Had a small phone call with her then next interview was with HR from Stockholm branch. This one was also a phone call where she asked about your current job and king benefits.

Got Test file -> test complete (1week) -> cleared.

Long wait with no reply as new HR appointed for Malmo branch and she was managing two branches.
    Finally, after follow up they decided to go for on-site interview where all the interview was scheduled in one day.
    1st interview was with the team. It was great talk.
    2nd interview was with art director via video call who was based in Stockholm.
    3rd interview was with designers.
    4th interview was just stayed only 10mins as he had another meeting.

Overall, I like the king and its environment. I love to be a part of the team in near future. But, seems like the timing wasn’t good as the process was not well organised due to absent of HR.

Interview Questions

• Here artists involved in various field. So, do you like working on various medium like environment, UI, character art etc etc.   Answer Question

Game Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at King (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in February 2016.

Interview

unnecessarily long and annoying hiring process. I had around seven or eight interviews which were basically the same. This process took months. Not sure why it needs to take that long.