King Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

King Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at King

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at King (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process was extremely straight forward and professional, submitted application, then selected for a recorded video interview where there are timed questions you had to answer based on their games, about yourself, and other games in mobile genre. I personally found this a bit off putting, as you aren't interacting with a person.

If you got through that, you where selected for an onsite interview which took about 2-3 hours, and you were interviewed by a range of different people in the company that you will be working for. King also paid for travel and accommodation :)

Overall a really nice experience. Recruiters and HR did an amazing job making me feel comfortable. I was also given personal feedback on my performance in the interviews which is always fantastic if you don't get the job.

Interview Questions

• When do you feel the most creative?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for King

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at King (Barcelona (Spain)).

Interview

Video interview, then if asked to come to the offices: two interviews in one day with two different teams, about 45 minutes each. Some of it technical knowledge, also some coding.

Interview Questions