King Junior Data Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

King Junior Data Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at King

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at King (San Francisco, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Not a very technical interview. But it was pleasant. It took about 2 weeks, through a series of phone, video and in person interviews. It was clear they were more interested in finding the right cultural fit, than technical savvy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for King

Junior Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at King (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Pretty standard, phone screener followed by a technical task, but never got called in to go over it. The reason I wasn't asked to come in is because they were "looking for someone with more experience for the Senior Data Scientist role" even though the task went well. Which is completely understandable since I applied for the Junior Data Scientist role.

Interview Questions

• Basic competency questions about SQL queries, joins, etc. and a bit of Python competency questions if memory serves.   Answer Question

Junior Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at King (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

The process started with a quick online application, followed by a video interview through a mobile app. I was able to pass the video interview stage, and was invited to an assessment centre. In the assessment centre, we sat through an informal presentation by the head of the department that I was applying to and were expected to ask questions at the end. The presentation was also followed by a technical test, covering basic technical knowledge. After the assessment centre, I was invited back for an afternoon of three interviews. The first two interviews were technical; however, the final one was standard.

Junior Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at King (Barcelona (Spain)) in May 2019.

Interview

First I had a call with the recruiter which was just an introductory conversation about the role and expectations. Then he contacted me for an interview with the hiring manager to check for culture fit and touching a bit on my technical background. On the day of the interview, the hiring manager didn't make it for some reason and it was someone else who was hierarchically below the hiring manager, nothing was really asked about culture fit or my technical skills however they presented me with a case and most of the interview revolved around it. I thought it went alright but I didn't make it to the next stage and they said if you want more detailed feedback please let us know, which I did (Twice), but no one ever answered me. In general the people were nice. But I would say the overall experience is not very professional

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your cv, tell me about a project you did, etc   Answer Question