King Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

King Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at King

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at King (London, England (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

It was pleasant, people were friendly and I felt comfortable. It was a long process but I finally received an offer. The HR employees at the time were friendly and they paid for all the expenses.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for King

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at King (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process is quite long, but in-line with most large or successful tech companies. You have to meet a lot of people from different teams as well as a final sign off from one or multiple senior stakeholders.

Lots of focus on values and being a good fit for the team you'll join or be working with, as well as technical ability.

Interview Questions

• In your current job, can you give an example of a time of conflict or dispute between stakeholders and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at King (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

8 interviews in total with a business case. The RH, your manager, your peers and takeholders participate at the interview. They asked about my background, previous experience, the reasons why I applied for the position, etc.