King Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

King Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at King

3.2

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at King (Barcelona (Spain)).

Interview

Excellent, but very long interview process. I was extremely delighted with the interviewers that were very friendly and approachable. However, be prepared to be asked from a variety of fields, such as algorithms, networking general principles, web dev stack and general questions regarding Java/C++, depending on which language you are more familiar with.
The process included a phone interview, a video interview (that lasted over 2 hours with 2 coding problems included), 2 interviews with 2 teams of engineers from the Barcelona studio (1 was value-based, the other one being technical) and a final interview with the Director of Engineering.

Interview Questions

• Find all pairs in an array of integers that sum up to a given number (as optimal as possible).   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for King

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at King (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in February 2016.

Interview

I had a very disorganized amateur interview experience.. They first sent a meeting request 15 mins before actual the interview and were expecting me to participate to that. Then, I realized that there's something wrong with their mail delivery system(!) so that they had to reschedule it.. The bad thing is that their recruiter who was supposed to organize the meeting told to interviewers that I could not make it for some reason.. Anyways, after organizing it properly and having the interview with some people, the recruiter went on vacation and then got sick. I've never heard anything back since then. Even though I was promised to. Nice isn't it!

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at King (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2015.

Interview

Test was good. I loved the whole process, enjoyed coding and programs asked in the online test. The interview process is pretty fast and got response within few days. There are many rounds but I got rejection in first round. My bad!!

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at King in April 2019.

Interview

I was first contacted through phone by a recruiter and talked a bit about me and the company - mostly to get to know each other. Afterwards, an interview was scheduled with two developers from the team I was applying to join

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at King (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in February 2018.

Interview

There are very good people in judgment and normally read your Cv very well before putting questions. Highly capable team. They are mostly find negative point in your talk where they can failed you. The interview has not asked me any technical questions in Java but he asked me in general if you know this or that.

Interview Questions

• What version of apache third party software are you using in company?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skopje (Republic of Macedonia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at King (Skopje (Republic of Macedonia)) in April 2016.

Interview

Two interviews followed by task to create a mini game. Overall it was a waste of time. They don't appreciate your time.
    - Telephone interview with HR.
    - Video call interview with project manager.
    - Task to develop a mini game

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at King.

Interview

I applied, some days received a propose for a introductory call. One week later we made the call. The recruiter was very professional, objective, gentle and friendly. One week later I received a message telling that I didn't advanced to next phase: technical interview.

Interview Questions

• What are you doing now? Why did you choose King? Why do you want to quit your job?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at King (London, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter after expressing interest on linkedin. Then I had a chat with a developer that realized that I don't have much experience on Greenfield projects. No coding or technical questions asked which was really surprising being a developer interview. The main programming language for the team was Python and I was asked if I am willing to cross train to that.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions asked it was just a chat related to my experience and the technologies they use   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malmö, Skåne (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at King (Malmö, Skåne (Sweden)) in October 2018.

Interview

They totally wasted my time. Almost 2 months process, software test for a whole week hours of interviews. The software developers reviewed my test and liked my coding style. I went to the office twice, once for code review and once for interview with employees and the boss. For my last interview that was planned to be with the the boss, he didn't even show up. They didn't give me a reason for him not showing up until I called and asked days after. One week after that, they said that they can't hire anyone right now and will get back to me in 2 months. I got another job before 2 months but they never even called me. And they never even apologised when the boss didn't show up for the interview as I was waiting for him at the office.

Interview Questions

• Almost everything that can be acceptable. Many many questions   Answer Question