King Soopers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

King Soopers Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2017

2.0

Overnight Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at King Soopers in June 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was nice, but didn't interview me for the job I thought I was interviewing for. Offered me a job right on the spot which was nice, on accepting the offer I had to take a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think it's important to interact positively with customer?   Answer Question

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at King Soopers.

Interview

Submitted an app online and a few days later I got a call for an interview. We did some paper work and I took a drug test. At the same time they gathered my info for a background check and I had to wait for that to clear. Then I went to a class for a week and started working after that.

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at King Soopers (Fort Collins, CO) in September 2013.

Interview

The hiring manager was very nice and professional. It is a pretty simple process that almost anyone can get through. They ask you pretty basic questions and you take some very simple quizzes to prepare for your job.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at King Soopers (Denver, CO) in January 2013.

Interview

They ask you how you feel about getting stuck doing everyone else's work. They ask you how do you feel about dealing with angry customers. They ask you how do you feel about getting blamed for everything.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about getting stuck doing everyone else's work?   1 Answer

Barista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at King Soopers (Colorado Springs, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online about 2 weeks later, I got a phone interview which went by with ease. In which they scheduled an in store interview. For the interview I waited 20 minutes for it to even start. Not even 3 minutes in he says that because I am in school, and that there is seniority in the scheduling, he is not interested in taking the interview any further. They never seemed to even screen my resume and had me come done just to be shut down before even finishing the interview.

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at King Soopers (Aurora, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email with a reference number that night. I called the number the next day and the lady was really nice and asked three very scripted questions (I don't remember what they asked, but they basically just asked if you are nice to customers). Then I got an interview the next day.
    So this was my first interview ever as a 16 y/o and I was very nervous and not prepared. Not only that, but I was told to come in for an interview 15 minutes early, yet the hiring manager literally didn't show up... at all, so I sat in her office for 45 minutes just to have some random guy interview me. Basic interview questions. One question that threw me was "what are you not willing to do?". The guy interviewing me didn't speak English very well so some questions were hard to understand. I gave a lot of short and crappy answers. For a handful of questions near the end I thought they were yes/no questions but apparently I was supposed to elaborate on them, but oh well.
    Pretty sure this interview was just a formality.
    Honestly, if you have a pulse and you don't insult the manager and you dress business casual and you pass the drug test, you'll get the job. I know that's a lot to ask.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at King Soopers.

Interview

Easy, flexible and has big "hiring days" - I just went in and sat down immediately with the manager. They got back to me quickly over the phone and I was going in for training a few days later. I was working within the week.

Overnight Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at King Soopers (Golden, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

I was already hired on as a courtesy clerk before hand. But I was asked if I wanted to move to overnights, which i accepted. Usually they set up a time for you, but because i was already working there, they just pulled me aside.

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheyenne, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at King Soopers (Cheyenne, WY) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a great experience. It was easy she asked basic questions that where very easy to answer. But they want to hear the right answers so make sure you know that you are going to say and come prepared for some hard questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at King Soopers?   1 Answer

Night Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at King Soopers in October 2016.

Interview

It was a long interviewing with a lot of questions, some are challenging ones, I barely answered all the questions and I did the computer training, it went very well. I had an interpreter required at present interview and was very helpful.

Interview Questions

• What was the most least thing on the job?   1 Answer