Kingman Regional Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kingman Regional Medical Center Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kingman Regional Medical Center

N/A Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kingman Regional Medical Center.

Interview

You have to know someone on the inside. This place runs on the good old boy system. The problem is that most of these people are not good old boys that care about other people.

Childcare Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kingman Regional Medical Center.

Interview

One interview with director and a group peer interview at same appointment, massive hiring process requiring fingerprint card, two step tb testing, drug testing, extensive physical, hospital orientation though this is a non-clinical position. Hiring requirements take 2-3 weeks or sometimes longer after job offer before being able to start.

Interview Questions

• Lots of random questions about children from books, to how to handle situations such as biting. Nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingman, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kingman Regional Medical Center (Kingman, AZ) in April 2011.

Interview

Two screening phone interviews. Later, a site visit and personal interview -all expenses paid for, including flight, rental car, hotel room with gift basket. Warm welcome including meal, and a welcome banner in the HR office, which was a nice touch. Later, a drive around the city with a realtor, and dinner with group.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here (remote area, few resources)?   Answer Question