Kingston Technology Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kingston Technology Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Kingston Technology

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kingston Technology (Fountain Valley, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview was very easy interviewed with department manager and VP of sales. Very calm Friendly understanding and very down to earth not so much a manager stand point but more like a 1 on 1 relax Interview.

Interview Questions

• What was my previous experience and were did i see my self growing within the Company.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kingston Technology

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kingston Technology in November 2009.

Interview

Went through a phone interview with an outsourced phone interviewer. Typical phone interview with basic info. 1:1 interview was similar to any other, general questions dominate early on and specific questions follow. Many questions have 1-2 follow up questions so be prepared with details. No IQ testing or creative questions, just your basic interview with some detailed questions.
    Work culture dominates so interviewer is primarily looking to see if you can fit in aside from your qualifications.

Interview Questions

• If in the next few years the field you were in previously in was booming would you want to go back?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation is possible, however limited.