Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward Interview Questions

Interviews at Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward

2.4

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wimbledon, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward (Wimbledon, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

I was approached by an agency. They put me forward and based on my CV I was invited to an interview. It was relaxed, one on one, and felt more like a chat than a formal interview.
    I made it to the second interview stage, which was a touch more formal. Meeting with two members of the team I was asked more serious questions. Unfortunately I failed to make it past this stage, but the team members I met were very welcoming.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritise tasks if you haven't got enough time to do them?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward (London, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Had a nice talk with the director. I have been asked a lot of questions but everything reasonable. I think it's very important to explain yourself clearly and use the right words. Lasted for about an hour.

Lettings Negotiator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward.

Interview

Phone interview. Afterwards I had a 1hour interview with the area director in the head office. It looked more like a friendly chat. We got along really well. When I went to the branch to meet the manager I got a really negative impression about the company. The manager looked unshaved and either he was very tired or he had a night out before. He was constantly mumbling, said he is looking for somebody who is smart and knows the area well. He asked me if I had a proof on the paper that I did well at my previous job. When I asked him about the figures he got lost in numbers. He presented himself as a very laid back person despite his 10years experience in the company. He said a lot of clients prefer his assistant to do valuations what did not surprise me for a second. The following day my recruiter said he preferred a candidate who had experience in lettings. Afterwards the area manager proposed to meet a manager from their busiest area but I was never interested in that area and the fact that the manager said he was looking for somebody smart killed any desire to meet somebody else from this company . I found that comments very offensive as I succeeded at every role I took in the past.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?
      Why KFH?
      What would you say to an applicant to close the deal?   Answer Question

Lettings Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Dulwich, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward (East Dulwich, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Initial contact was made through a recruiter.
    My first interview was with the lettings director. It was very informal in a cafe. She was pleasant and I liked her; would I work for her though?
    I then had two interviews with branch managers. The first was over the telephone with a gentleman who his worked there for 8+ years. He was so unimpressed by me that the other interview was cancelled!

Interview Questions

• Is there anything you want to ask me?   1 Answer

Sales Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward (London, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted by one of the branch managers. This manager left the company before I started. Not the best start. First two weeks in the new office without a manager.. very challenging and no support was provided. Lack of leadership from day one.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in the area?   1 Answer

Senior Sales Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ealing, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward (Ealing, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

The management team changed during the interview process.
    My manager was not present at the interview or first day in the office and this was not the best experience /start to my time and Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward in Ealing.

Weekend Lettings Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Brief, informal chat with manager. Asked to start the following Saturday for a trial and been working for KFH ever since. The interview process was a brief, informal chat with the branch manager.