Kintetsu World Express (U.S.A.) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kintetsu World Express (U.S.A.) Interview Questions

2.6

Acccounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kintetsu World Express (U.S.A.) (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview lasted for half an hour, and it started out with my interviewer telling me the details of the industry and what the company was concentrating on. And then, he asked me a couple of question about my resume and work experience. The majority of the interview was done in japanese

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Summerville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kintetsu World Express (U.S.A.) (Summerville, SC).

Interview

Interview and hiring was straight forward and easy. If you know your business and you are experienced everything flows as it should. I couldn't have asked for an easier interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my customer service experience and how it would relate to the job that I was interviewing for. All questions were very easy to understand and answer.   Answer Question

Air Import Operation Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kintetsu World Express (U.S.A.) (Grapevine, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Through Temp Agency

Interview Questions

• It's very stressful and a lot of pressure for this job, how do you balance your work and life?   Answer Question

Sales & Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kintetsu World Express (U.S.A.) in January 2008.

Interview

I did 5 1:1 interviews in a day with different mangers from several department. It took about 2 weeks to get the final offer, but the interview process was very efficient.

Interview Questions

• What's your weakness?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kintetsu World Express (U.S.A.) (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

1 hour, simple process....offered job at first interview. Met with the Atlanta Branch Manager for one-on-one interview after the Chief Deputy Officer recommended me for the account executive position. Discussed the company's background and requirements to fulfill the position.

Air Export Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kintetsu World Express (U.S.A.) (South San Francisco, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Fairly quick and easy. The Air Export Manager was very nice and I was hired on the spot. She was very helpful.in new employee training and provides great supervisory guidance as a manager.

Break-bulk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kintetsu World Express (U.S.A.) (Grapevine, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

This is a contract position. I had few interview with the agency first. After 1 week I was scheduled with the company to a face to face interview.
    I was interviewing with the branch manager and assistance branch manager (also the supervisor of this position). They explain the duty of this position and it require a lot overtime. They want to make sure you can accept working overtime.
    Branch manager also talked about the industry and company culture. The interview took nearly one and a half hour because BM talked a lot.

Interview was on Friday afternoon, and I receive offer next Monday.

Because this job need to work with customs and TSA, it request serious background check.

Interview Questions

• All questions are very basic you can easily see in any interview.   Answer Question