Kisling, Nestico & Redick Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kisling, Nestico & Redick

Sort:

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kisling, Nestico & Redick (Columbus, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

I was interviewing for a job in Youngstown while I lived in Columbus (about three hours away). KNR was flexible and allowed me to come to the Columbus office, interview with HR and then Skype the paralegal manager who was located in another office. The interview process lasted about 30 to 40 minutes and it was very laid back. HR and the paralegal manager were great.

Interview Questions

• You're looking to move to Youngstown? We don't hear that very often.   1 Answer

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kisling, Nestico & Redick (Akron, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for the internship online, and got a response about a week later to come in for an interview. After the interview I got the job offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• What kind of design are you interested in doing when you graduate college?   1 Answer

Intake Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kisling, Nestico & Redick (Akron, OH) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online a few weeks ago and got a call a few days ago for an interview. Manager was SO nice and very friendly. Not super high pressure, she was very personable. Made me really excited for the opportunity to work for this company. It went really well and I think I hopefully got the job!