Klarna Interview Questions in Columbus

Updated Aug 30, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Klarna

2.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 8 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Klarna (Columbus, OH) in Aug 2020

Interview

Applied online, pretty fast to make it to the first round which is a logical test that are about finding patterns etc. Phone screen where we talked around 30 min.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about youself? Why Klarna? Tell me about a time questions.
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Klarna (Columbus, OH)

Interview

When I got there to check in I watched an associate approach several others, who then all turned and laughed at me and spoke about me. The walls are glass, they were easily seen. This was the first tip off that this place was unprofessional and I should’ve left honestly because I had a bad feeling the whole time. This was one of the most unprofessional, inappropriate, intentionally uncomfortable interviews I’ve had the displeasure to be apart of. The interview was a great pre-cursor to what every day in that office would be like. They also lied during the recruiting process and said I would be joining a team of 2. When I asked in the interview they started laughing all together and informed me that not even one person was in the department. They were upset I asked about benefits, PTO, and some situational questions that would apply to the position. They admitted they do not know what they are doing in regard to this position which is why they were looking into hiring an expert. Do not fall for the bait of a young start up whom you think you’ll be able to help mold processes and procedures. They offer good benefits and PTO starting out but it would never make up for such an elitist, unprofessional, toxic work environment. I tried to reach out to the recruiter to tell them of my experience and received a brief email they’d gone with another candidate which was honestly some of the best news I’ve ever received in my life.

Interview Questions
  • “Who was your favorite out of all of us who interviewed you?”
  • “If this interview got more awkward than this, would you be able to handle it?”
  • They truly ask the same questions regarding the position over and over in different ways. It’s redundant.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Klarna (Columbus, OH) in May 2019

Interview

I applied online, took a cognitive test, connected with HR, initial interview HR then had a final interview with hiring manager. There were multiple weeks of remote interviews, cognitive tests, and follow-ups.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Klarna (Columbus, OH) in Mar 2019

Interview

I was interviewed by two very nice ladies who answered all my questions and had plenty of questions for me. Their friendliness made the interview very comfortable as well as the atmosphere of the surrounding area.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Klarna (Columbus, OH) in Mar 2018

Interview

Very lengthy, throughout process. Frustrating too. Received a phone call by a recruiter in the UK. Nice chap. He sold me the company as the next big thing in Fintech, a leader in Europe and expanding in the US. First I took a "logical thinking" test online and hit a good score. Secondly, they gave me an implementation assignment. Since I came this far, I thought I should take it. I'm not much of a programmer so I spent about 10 hours on it. I discussed my assignment with the Sales Engineering team.. nice folks. My results were "passable" so they flew me over to Columbus for interview and whiteboarding gexercises. I spoke to the Director of customer service and the Sales Engineering team. For what I could tell I was by far the oldest person around (I'm 43). Very millennial atmosphere. I got drilled for an hour or two.. resolved a logical problem on the board and discussed some payment network flows (and where Klarna product is positioned). The next day the recruiter called me and told me Klarna decided to give the position to an internal resource. That's for the best because by the end of the interview I already knew that Klarna was not the place for me. Too bad I spent 30 hours in the process, including in-transit time, to find that out. The upside is that this interview process made me look at my current job with a fresh and more positive perspective.

Interview Questions
  • The usual questions about your background, some logical tests and payment network questions.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klarna (Columbus, OH)

Interview

Two phone interviews with HR analyst and hiring manager. Followed up by an in-person interview with HR manager, would-be peers and Hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • Are you concerned about moving from such a large company to small/start up company?
Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Klarna (Columbus, OH) in Oct 2015

Interview

I went through Dawson to get the job. The interview process was a lot less stressful that I was expecting. I interviewed with 2 people and they were booth very lovely people.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Klarna. What do you know about Klarna. Where do you see yourself in 5 years.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Klarna (Columbus, OH) in Jun 2015

Interview

I applied online and they contacted me via email and asked me to take an online logic/iq test. If you passed, they would contact you to continue on in the interview process. I did pass and got a phone interview. I did not get an onsite interview.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email