Klarna Customer Service Agent Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Klarna

HardAverageEasy
Found 2 candidate interviews
Klarna
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Klarna (Columbus, OH) in Aug 2020

Interview

Applied online, pretty fast to make it to the first round which is a logical test that are about finding patterns etc. Phone screen where we talked around 30 min.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about youself? Why Klarna? Tell me about a time questions.
    1 Answer
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Link Copied!
Klarna
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Klarna (New York, NY) in Jun 2020

Interview

I went through a total of four "steps" of the interview process. 1) Online Logic Test 2) Informal Chat (which WAS an interview, not a chat) 3) Online logic test with administrator watching me take it 4) Interview with Hiring Manager The entirety of this process took 64 days. During my interview with the hiring manager, I was not asked any progressive questions into my background or my prior experience. At the end of the interview, I was told that I seemed great for the position and would hear back within a week. After waiting to hear back for 3 weeks, I received a text message telling me I was rejected from the job. When I asked for feedback and insight into why, I was met with no response.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Link Copied!