Klune Industries Manufacturing Engineering Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Klune Industries Manufacturing Engineering Intern Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Klune Industries

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Manufacturing Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springville, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Klune Industries (Springville, UT) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied for a position as a manufacturing engineering intern at there location in Springville, UT. Human Resources called me a couple of days afterwards to tell me that I had been selected to do an interview. I went and instead of being interviewed by an engineer or manager I was interviewed by another employee. It was obvious that he was very uninterested in the interview and didn't even seem to be paying attention to what I was saying. He rattled off a couple of canned interview questions that he had written on a paper and then stared off into space whenever I gave a response. I also learned that apparently they hadn't done much as far as screening who they were going to interview and he was doing somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 interviews for that one position. Anyway, a few days later I got my rejection letter, about what I expected. The main turnoff of this interview was that I had an interviewer who showed no interest in me for the position from the get go (he was the same year in the program as me at my school but I didn't really know him, I suspect he already had a buddy in mind to hire from the outset, but I don't know that for certain), I felt as though I was wasting his time and he was wasting mine. It would have also have been nice to talk to an actual engineer for the interview instead of the intern.

Interview Questions