Kmart Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kmart Associate Interview Questions

1.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Interview

Was called immediately easy interview. The Human resources lady was very nice. She offered the position right away, and attended training the following week. It was a nice experience as I thought I was not going to get the job.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult interview at all. Asked me simple questions regarding customer service. Past experiences etsc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kmart

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kmart (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied online, I saw the job posting several times so I decided to apply. I received an email to come in for an interview about a day or two after. I arrived about 30 mins early to the interview, I had no trouble at all finding the place being that it was right across the street from the train. I waited about 10-15 mins before one of the hiring managers brought me and two other girls into the back of the store where the interviews were held. One of the girls that I was waiting with was particularly rude I asked her a simple question, she rolled her eyes and ignored me. I could tell she wouldn't get the job with an attitude like that. Once in the back I waited another 10 mins and then the 2nd hiring manager brought me into his office. He was extremely friendly, asking me questions about my personal life, making jokes, he really made me feel at ease. The interview was very easy at the end he hinted that I would be receiving an email about the pay and other instructions. In other words I got the job.

Interview Questions

• None per say, pretty much where in the store did I see myself best fit. He asked about school.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None as of yet. But it's basically you take what your offered!

Associate Interview

Interview

Super easy. They didn'y ask many questions. Questions included which job i would like. Other than that we shared background experiences and expectatiions. I WAS HIRED ON THE SPOT!!!

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kmart (Athens, GA) in November 2009.

Interview

Quick, by-the-book interview asking behavioral questions. Got offered the job based on my past work experience and my attitude

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time at work where you were too tired to complete a task.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Butler, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kmart (Butler, PA) in May 2009.

Interview

Arrived on time for the interview and waiting in the room while the interviewer discussed associates' issues on the phone and then complained to me about them. Interview was very short and cursory, and held in a very dingy office with low light.