Kmart Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 27, 2017

1.3

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kmart (Burlington, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Met 3 times, each time was with a higher level of the organization. Each interview seemed like a copy of the first just with higher levels of mgt there.

Interview Questions

• Theywanted to know how I manage   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saugus, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kmart (Saugus, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online and called for an interview 4 days later (on my birthday!). Went for my interview a week after and the manager just gave me my work permit and instructions to fill out upcoming emails. Wasn't even an interview, got hired on the spot no questions asked.

Softlines Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kmart (Rochester, NH) in January 2016.

Interview

I was guided to a small windowless room in the back with a women with a very annoying voice. I was asked basic questions, but I was forced into the job. The interview process wasn't an interview; I was being told what the job was like and my pay and the general rules, but I was "forced" into accepting the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Hardlines Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saugus, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kmart (Saugus, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

Very simple. He asked easy questions. Only like 5-10 questions. I barely had anything to offer and I got the job on the spot. He was nice but didn't seem like he was very interested, just wanted to give me the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever had a job before?   1 Answer
    • What part of the store would you like to work in?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salem, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kmart (Salem, NH) in September 2010.

Interview

I was offered an interview right at the end of the application. The interview was extremely short. Offered the job on the spot. The HR was very helpful and was there for any questions.

Interview Questions

• The only question asked was "who is the most important person in the store."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kmart (Boston, MA) in October 2009.

Interview

it was very tedious questions. the questions were fairly easy. very straight forward questions. they asked me to describe myself. asked me a lot of behavorial questions

the pay was too little