Kmart Coach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kmart Coach Interview Questions

2.7

Loss Prevention Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ripon, WI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kmart (Ripon, WI) in October 2010.

Interview

I was taken to a meeting room in one of the stocking rooms, and conducted a one on one interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

• What was an example of a time that you couldn't meet expectations, and what did you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The manager was fair, I started my wage negotiation at a little above the previous job holders, and worked down to an acceptable wage given that I had little experience in the field.

Store Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kmart (Omaha, NE) in May 2009.

Interview

I was contacted online by a recruiter, and then had about a 30 mi interview with her. I had to fax and pay more out of my pocket to complete the application and sundry paperwork more than at any other company I worked for. THey basically forgot about me until I called them back a week later. I had an interview with the DM which was pretty standard, lots of situational questions, etc. The DM barely made eye contact with me, seemed to care, but not much and then I waited for a decision. It came pretty quick, I was able to negotiate up a little bit, and now I am looking for somewhere that has a future...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you went over and above what your job called for   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate early, because there are no raises, and mostly unattainable bonuses at the Big K

Store Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kmart in September 2008.

Interview

It was group onterview at regional offices. Had to answer questions of Regional Manager, Finanacial Manager, Regional Loss Prevention Manager and one DM. It was mix of situational and past expierience questions. Before life interview had one phone interview with Regional HR manager followed by assesment test ( kenexa).