Kmart Electronics Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kmart Electronics Associate Interview Questions

1.5

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Webster City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kmart (Webster City, IA).

Interview

Standard questions. Rather informal. One on one with HR interviewer. You have to take and pass an online personality test to get an interview which you take immediately after submitting your application,

Interview Questions

• Describe how you worked through a conflict with a co-worker.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kmart (Saint Petersburg, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Your standard past experiences and what if situations. They say I know you,
    But truly, I don’t.
    We have a deep connection?
    A long history together?
    I can’t believe it. I won’t.

You are hideous. A monster!
    There is nothing before me that I wish to embrace.

Be gone, deceitful reflection, and take your disgusting lies with you!

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a troublesome customer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Is this what you mean because if not I cant find it.

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kmart (Tacoma, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

The store was near my house so I said what the heck and applied. Had to constantly bug the HR manager for an interview. Took probably a month after weeks of coming in to check in. Once I got the interview the questions were pretty easy and basic.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kmart (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

When you first apply to K-Mart they usually schedule an interview right away. Within a two week period, you are scheduled to meet with a HR Manager who explains the company and what position you would be taking if your application is accepted.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to be apart of K-mart and what makes the company better than others. The company was still something to consider, however the pay is not.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kmart.

Interview

Applied online, called within a week to set up an appointment with human resources. The interview was short and painless. We spoke more about sport teams rather than the job. I was hired on the spot pending background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, it was my first job so I was okay with what they offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kmart (Jersey City, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

its nothing big just act normal with respect, and know what you are talking about because they will find something with in your words to ask you about. the interview took one hour

Interview Questions

• tell me a project you had to do with a team , and explain to me how you came about it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kmart (Staten Island, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview was literally less than five minutes. I don't even recall the questions, it was more of a formality than an actual interview. They ask you to bring proper identification, they tell you about their drug test, and that's really it.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kmart.

Interview

Filled out application online. Very lengthy. Went to the interview and met two managers and the HR lead. Did a drug test that day, and my first day of work was the following Monday as soon as the results were in.

Interview Questions

• If I planned to quit immediately after being hired.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Paper was given with the offer. Take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kmart (Honolulu, HI) in November 2013.

Interview

If you are trying to apply for any positions at K-mart in Hawaii, I suggest you walk into the store and apply for a job because I applied online and they didn't get back to me for at least a 2 months. I walked in and told the manager about how they didn't get back to me online, jokingly, and I just told her straight; I wanted a job. She then called me that night, she was very interested and wanted to see if I could meet with her tomorrow at the store for an interview. The interview was like any other job interview, I was nervous and wordy but she calmed me down and, in the end, we just laughed. I was hired the next day.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing within the next 2 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Short and Simple. Training for two days, mostly watching a bunch of videos about the company. Online Training, which took me at least 2-3 days straight.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kmart in October 2013.

Interview

It was really laid back and easy. They hardly even looked at my resume, or me for that matter. The assistant manager hired me without a second thought, as they were in desperate need of people.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?
      What is your availability?   Answer Question