Kmart Loss Prevention Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kmart Loss Prevention Interview Questions

1.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Loss Prevention Interview

Interview

Very basic interview process and questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation at all.

Other Interview Reviews for Kmart

Loss Prevention Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kmart in September 2011.

Interview

I filled out an application online and took the online assessment test. After passing the test I was able to schedule an interview for the following week. I interviewed with the store's LPM. Very casual interview. He asked me a few questions about my work history and availability. The interview lasted about an hour, with most of the time spent listening to him discuss the job duties and expectations. I didn't have to answer any "typical" interview questions. Interviewed on a Friday morning and was told to expect to hear back on the following Monday. I actually got a call a couple of hours later offering me the position, contingent upon successful completion of a drug test. A very quick, easy interview process.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in Loss Prevention before?   1 Answer
    • What salary are you expecting to earn in this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I haven't yet met with the HR personnel to sign my paperwork, but I was told at the interview that my previous work history would allow me to start at a higher wage.

Loss Prevention Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kmart in March 2010.

Interview

The interview was very easy! The lady I interviewed with seemed to like that I knew about safety in the store. It only took me about 20mins and she was offering me the job. It was very casual.

not enough pay

Loss Prevention Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kmart in April 2009.

Interview

it was a semi-formal interview. nothing to sweat about. basically like most entry level interviews in a retail environment. my military wexperience helped out a lot. by the end of the interview, the manager was ready to hire me. i took a drug test and started within a week.