Kmart Pharmacist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kmart Pharmacist Interview Questions

2.4

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kmart (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The hiring process is very straightforward I was able to walk in and speak to the pharmacy manager about positions and opportunities with the organization. I was asked to fill out the online application after a quick chat with the pharmacy manager and the following week I was offered a position and completed hiring requirements (drug test, personality questionnaire, etc.).

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in leaving your current employer?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kmart

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kmart (San Diego, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I had a telephone interview and it was very general getting to know what my intentions were and if I was willing to relocate. Also wanted to know how long I had been qualified and where I had worked previously.Which cities I was interested in relocating to and what my involvement in the community was.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kmart (Bloomfield, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

on computer in home on my computer with web cam read question and answer in 2minutes and move to next question took about 1/2 hour i was well prepared yet confused by process

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kmart in March 2015.

Interview

Was a very short notice interview. I got the call literally within not even a day to meet in person. Lesson learned to always stay prepared during job hunting days.

Interview Questions

• The district manager asked loads of situation-based questions like "tell me about a time when... " -- and also a few to increase script count and company profit. Otherwise, also asked why retail and what my future ideal job would be.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kmart (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

I had one interview with the pharmacy district manager. Five years back it was a relatively easy process because of shortage of pharmacists in UT. In the last few years the jobs have been very difficult and only part time positions are available currently.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked me about a good restaurant in UT.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Research about vacation options and signing bonus. I didn't do that well.

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kmart (Virginia Beach, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied online, got a call from the recruiter for a phone interview, lasted 20 mins. Most of the questions were behavioral type questions about customer service, teamwork and prioritization. I think in total, i had about 8-9 questions which also included talking about my background. The recruiter also took time to explain what they were looking for and what they were willing to offer. Overall, get your answers ready to all those questions because you wont have a lot of time to start thinking on the phone. PLus you might get 1 or 2 questions you are not ready for but that is ok.

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kmart (Franklin, NC) in June 2011.

Interview

interview was on site at such location with the DM. Sat down and was asked to describe myself and my experiences in Pharmacy. Told me the benefits, vacations and the salary.

Pharmacist Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kmart in December 2010.

Interview

Played phone/e-mail tag with their recruiter for several days before having a night screening interview (8:30 pm). Was asked about my education, where I was currently working, and if i was willing to relocate. Was not contacted by district manager until 2 weeks later (again at 8:30 pm).