Kmart Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kmart Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

1.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kmart in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with the pharmacy manager. I applied online and received a phone call about 10 days later. The pharmacy manager set up an interview time for over the phone. Did the interview and offered second interview for face to face.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kmart

Anonymous Employee in Lodi, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kmart (Lodi, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

It went very smoothly. I don't really have anything negative to say about the interview process. It was on time, and everything went great. I loved the HR lady's personality, and we seemed to click very well I was hired on the spot!

Interview Questions

• What have you done in the past to help settle an angry customer's mood.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kmart in July 2014.

Interview

I was not asked a lot of questions. They mainly wanted to know what days I would like to work and if it would conflict with school. At the end they told me they would give me a call back for a second interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Branch, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kmart (West Branch, MI) in April 2014.

Interview

Called me the next day after putting my app in and i went in for the interview. It turned out to be only 29 hours a week with no chance of getting full time. I would have been working for gas only. Very low pay when i had 25+ years experiance. Very disappointed. No benefits either.

Interview Questions

• You would have to be a cashier on the front end to get all your 29 hours.   1 Answer

Low pay, no benefits or chance to advance. The drive and jobs.

Anonymous Employee in East Liverpool, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kmart (East Liverpool, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process for this job was extremely extensive. You have to do an online application which was very lengthy. Then after you are done with that you have to do an virtual interaction customer service test. They do not tell you that it is a test. Most of the people who would apply for open jobs wouldn't be able to get an interview due to not being able to pass the test. You have to get a certain percentage right. As an experiment after I was already hired, I had my father who is a senior master Sargent in the military, has a bachelors in electrical engineering and also has a masters degree in business, take the virtual test to see if he could pass it. He did not get a good enough percentage of it right and did not qualify for the job because of it. I feel like that is a little absurd.

Interview Questions

• How many hours do you want to work a week?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kmart in April 2011.

Interview

It was very easy, nice and effective. Kmart human resource is one of the best things of Kmart.

Negotiation

Clear and positive.