Kmart Store Coach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kmart Store Coach Interview Questions

2.5

Store Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kmart (Omaha, NE) in May 2009.

Interview

I was contacted online by a recruiter, and then had about a 30 mi interview with her. I had to fax and pay more out of my pocket to complete the application and sundry paperwork more than at any other company I worked for. THey basically forgot about me until I called them back a week later. I had an interview with the DM which was pretty standard, lots of situational questions, etc. The DM barely made eye contact with me, seemed to care, but not much and then I waited for a decision. It came pretty quick, I was able to negotiate up a little bit, and now I am looking for somewhere that has a future...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you went over and above what your job called for   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate early, because there are no raises, and mostly unattainable bonuses at the Big K

Other Interview Reviews for Kmart

Store Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kmart in September 2008.

Interview

It was group onterview at regional offices. Had to answer questions of Regional Manager, Finanacial Manager, Regional Loss Prevention Manager and one DM. It was mix of situational and past expierience questions. Before life interview had one phone interview with Regional HR manager followed by assesment test ( kenexa).

Interview Questions