Knapp Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Knapp Inc.

2.7

Systems Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Knapp Inc. (Atlanta, GA) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview is a sit down, 1-1 interview. It starts off with a job explanation, which followed into three written multiple-choice tests on SQL, Linux, and networking. The questions are not well-checked, as some have multiple correct answers.

Incident Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knapp Inc. (Kennesaw, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I got called in for a interview. When I arrived I was greeted at the front door by the receptionist who was so nice! I only waited a few minutes and was then taken back to start my interview! I was very nervous but suddenly felt more relaxed as everyone was so nice and not intimidating! During the interview I was told about the company and how it started and how it has became larger over the years. We discussed the job description and how the company worked. We then got to my experience and where I had worked before. During the interview I had calmed down and was no longer nervous. They explained they had a few more people interviewing for the job that week and they would get back with me whether or not I got the job! They thanked me for coming in for the interview and I left. I was so happy about the interview when I left. I had never been to a job interview and left feeling great about it. Not because I thought I already had the job but because everyone made me feel so welcome. This was definitely a great interview process.

Interview Questions

• How/why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Knapp Inc..

Interview

2 interviews. One was behaviour interview the other was for technical. I got an email from for scheduling the first interview. The first one had no technical question. Then I got feedback that I had passed the first interview about a week after and we scheduled the second one. The second was a technical interview. Questions were about writing very simple codes, SQL, and some Linux command. Very basic.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work at Knapp?   1 Answer
    • Basic Linux command questions.   1 Answer
    • Some SQL questions   1 Answer