Knight Foundation Arts Program Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Arts Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Knight Foundation (Miami, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

The Knight Foundation outsourced the initial resume review to an external recruiter. I was called on a Saturday afternoon and arranged a phone interview the following Monday. The phone interview lasted approximately 1 1/2 hours and consisted of intense behavioral and career questions. The recruiter asked the questions and took notes, repeating answers back to me in a monotone voice. The recruiter did not explain any details about the position, simply asking questions to screen out candidates. I found this unnerving and less than desirable for a mission-bound non-profit organization. I did not receive any follow up after the interview but the recruiter did explain the process: she sends list of recommended candidates to Knight Foundation (a large pool), KF selects some to phone interview, 2 or 3 invited for in-person interviews to include an application and narrative. Overall, this was a professional but seemingly heartless interview experience.

Interview Questions