Knight Frank Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 26, 2017

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The interviewer talked with me more than 2 hours at the first interview. After the first interview, I did three online tests about work IT skills (word, PPT and Excel). The second interview I had an opportunity to talk with the partner. Also, I met up with the colleagues to better know the daily work style.

Information Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

This was a two stage interview, 1st stage was a 1 on 1 interview going through CV with heads of department focusing on experiences. I was fortunate enough to get to the second stage which was in front of 5 employees mainly heads of departments the the position was to liaise with.

Interview Questions

• What would be the steps you would take to implement the ISMS at Knight Frank?   Answer Question

Operations Executive for EMEA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

1:1 meeting with department manager. Informal chat on a Friday afternoon in their Baker Street offices. We sat with a coffee mainly speaking about my current role and what it is I mainly do and enjoy. The interviewer then applied the skills I have said I have in to the new role and asked how I would cope in certain scenarios.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Had to submit my cv online. I then got called up for a phone interview - this could have been organised better, there was no warning as to when they were going to call. I was then invited for an interview in the Baker Street office. The next week we found out whether or not we were successful.

Graduate Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call to offer an interview at head office with the head of hr. Fairly similar process to other jobs with Knight Frank. The interview started with questions about me and my interests, it then moved on to cv questions and ended with her asking me if i had any questions

Interview Questions

• The question were based around my cv, for example asking about my experience in the industry and what I have learnt from each, question regarding my university course and where my interest in the industry and the job has come from   Answer Question

Graduate Scheme (Hong Kong) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Straight forward questions, starting with "tell me about yourself". Two competency-based questions, and ask me to elaborate certain experiences such as educational background or an internship. The interview lasted 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• why Knight Frank
      tell me about yourself/a specific internship etc
      what values can you bring   Answer Question

Trainee Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Full milk round with initial interview followed by full day of tasks and interviews. Very standard for industry.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)).

Interview

1. Online Application
    2. Telephone Interview with Senior Manager
    3. First round interview with Senior Manager and Senior Associate
    4. Second round interview with Partner
    5. Online Psychometric Test
    6. Third round interview with HR
    7. Case study test

Interview Questions

• No particularly difficult questions - mainly technical and commercial awareness questions   Answer Question

Team Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

Good interview process. 1st and 2nd interview. The second interview you get to meet most senior members of your potential team along with someone in a similar position you are applying for.

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)) in February 2011.

Interview

Three interviews - so very thorough. One telephone and two face to face. The staff interviewing were very friendly and approachable. Also had to take a personality test - the results were shared afterwards. Was an interesting experience. The head office is very nice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I pushed for a higher salary than the one I was offered, we managed to reach a compromise fairly quickly