Knoah Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Knoah Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Dec 26, 2017

2.6

Chat Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Knoah Solutions in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online through their website. I got a call two days later. Had a phone interview (lasted about 30 min). Basic tech questions; home networking, troubleshooting skills etc. I was offered an in-person interview two days later. That started with a questionnaire, basic English test, and a typing test. Then we proceeded to the one in one. It was great! It was a normal tech interview. I'm now awaiting a response :)

Interview Questions

• where do you find the ip address   1 Answer
    • what is the basic ip address for a router   1 Answer
    • how to delete an app on your smartphone   1 Answer

QA Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Knoah Solutions (Henderson, NV) in March 2014.

Interview

It was very fast due yo company needing workers. Was not given opportunity to give previous employer 2 weeks notice. The training was ok but needs improvement. Training was done over the phone. Certification was done by someone else

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Knoah Solutions.

Interview

4 rounds it took 2 days. 1st comprehensive English 50 marks. 2-chat process one to one. 3. exams related to networking and troubleshooting ccna ,latest os versions etc. after that 4. manager round.

Voice Process Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Knoah Solutions in December 2017.

Interview

Firstly written exam in English reasoning...and if qualify in exam ofter jam session complete jam we can go next group discussion ofter finally hr round...then if u selected ofter give call letter

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Knoah Solutions (Pune (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

There were 4 rounds basically. English, typing , technical and hr round. I got a call from Knoah solutions that i was shortlisted for their interview and was having an interview the next day itself.

Interview Questions

• What is the basic ip address of a router   1 Answer

NON Voice Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knoah Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview will have Five Rounds.
    1. English Proficiency Test
    2. Chat Assessment
    3. Operations
    4. Technical
    5. HR

All rounds are computer based. The first round will be objective type. It will test the basic grammar skills. Very easy to crack the 1st round. You need to be very careful while the second round. 1 and 2 are the elimination rounds.

Non Voice - Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Knoah Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Total of 5 Rounds.
    1. EPT (English Proficiency Test) - Basic English Grammar skills are required
    2. Chat Round - Typing round with team manager where they check for sentence formation, tenses usage and spelling.
    3. Typing test and Technical Test on basic computer and mobile technology. This round (3rd) is not eliminatory.
    4. Operations Round - Technical ques will be asked about ISP networking, lan, router, modem, ISP troubleshooting etc..
    5. HR - This is the final round and only personal ques will be like salary and career plans.

Interview Questions

• what's blu ray?
      Whats this on the system ... pointing towards a VGA
      Latest USB Version   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Knoah Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process consisted of 4 rounds , 3 were computer based test exams.
    First round is on basic aptitude and customer support view questions.
    second was the chat assessment
    Third round was the versatile round consists of technical exposure on basic internet.
    4 round was HR operation round, client talk.
    Lastly was the HR Discussion on salary was timings and cab.

Interview Questions

• Need to have Better ISP and internet skills   1 Answer

Voice Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knoah Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Really the worst experience.They will make us wait for long time.They will not even help us to inform to home that we are still in interview.Once they rejected me in the second round,Again they only asked to come down for interview again.and they conducted interview till 8 pm.

Interview Questions

• in one round they ask us to chat with some person thinking that they are the customers.   1 Answer
    • nothing   1 Answer
    • nothingnothing   1 Answer
    • nothing   1 Answer

ESO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Knoah Solutions (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

I got a call from the HR to attend the interview by afternoon 1'o clock. I was there by 1. They asked me to wait, it's 2 still wait now 3 still wait by 4 one lady came and took me to the room and gave me a sheet it consists of grmr qs I cmpltd it within 15mins and again wait wait ............. For the result I was waiting as I was waiting for Bahubali 2nd part. Then the finally she said I cleared my first round, now the scnd round scnd round started at nyt 8pm. 2nd round mock chat, typing test, technical round thank god this time the result was out little earlier the time was around 9:30 pm.

HR came and said you cleared ur scnd round it's almost late you can cm for 3rd round on another day we will give you a call.

Again waiting for calllllllllllllllll for 4 days
    Finally I got a call frm HR to attend 3rd round. Once received a call ( I felt like Rajamouli personally called and told me why kattapa killed Bahubali )
    Finally I attended 3rd round nd evry thing was done .
    All this drama ha gone just to pay 9k
    My eyes were filled with tears by looking into the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Nthng dfclt evry thing was nrmll   1 Answer