Knoah Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Knoah Solutions Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2017

2.6

Chat Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Knoah Solutions in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online through their website. I got a call two days later. Had a phone interview (lasted about 30 min). Basic tech questions; home networking, troubleshooting skills etc. I was offered an in-person interview two days later. That started with a questionnaire, basic English test, and a typing test. Then we proceeded to the one in one. It was great! It was a normal tech interview. I'm now awaiting a response :)

Interview Questions

• where do you find the ip address   1 Answer
    • what is the basic ip address for a router   1 Answer
    • how to delete an app on your smartphone   1 Answer

QA Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Knoah Solutions (Henderson, NV) in March 2014.

Interview

It was very fast due yo company needing workers. Was not given opportunity to give previous employer 2 weeks notice. The training was ok but needs improvement. Training was done over the phone. Certification was done by someone else

Non VoiceTechnical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Knoah Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

1.basic grammar
    2.chat
    3.online technical and typing test
    4.manager ops
    5.hr(salary discussion)
    it was easy those who can manage english well they can easily crack beter to prepare...every round is elimination so boost ur self

Interview Questions

• wat is mac,hdmi,pc troubleshoot,latest os,latest android,ur pc cofig   Answer Question

Non-Voice Technical Process (Chat) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Knoah Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I presume Walkins will takes place through out the year here in Hyderabad.

There were total of 6 Rounds goes on continues for a minimum of 3 days. The Interview was a bit difficult, yet one can crack it easily. all are elimination rounds.

(1) General Grammar test (Multiple choice) : This test comprises of two rounds. we were assigned to answer 50 questions and 35 marks is the cut-off.

It does seems like easy round, meanwhile Back then we were a group of 32 members and only 18 of us were managed to cleared the first round. first round can be cleared pretty easily, those who have a Basic & Minimum knowledge on English language (additionally those who have "HELLO ENGLISH" app on their mobile phones can clear this round as a cake walk). After this test, those who were shortlisted will proceed forward to the further rounds.

(2) Essay writing : One has to write down a minimum of 150 words on a given topic out of 3 choice questions. it is also one of those rounds that one can get through it easily.

Read and reread the given 3 topics, resulting in end up choosing one familiar topic and get a brief knowledge on it, that what you want to put it in a form of words. Actually it works, my advice is to use simple words only in a sentence formation. they will give 20 minutes to get this job done. in the first five minutes, try make some notes before you go for it.
    In this round asked questions were,
    a) Give your views on Demonetization. b) American culture.
    c) Views on B.P.O.
      Here the interviewer might ask us to write down anything, that what ever the topic comes to her mind for a certain time. So, chose one familiar topic out of it. after this round, 10 out of 18 members were sent to the next round's.

(3) Technical assessment (Multiple choice) : This test comprises of two rounds. we were assigned to answer 40 questions and 30 marks is the cut-off (barley remember).

To get through this round, one need's to have a basic knowledge on "PC & NETWORKING".
     <asked questions were> dns,usb,pop and etc.
      in this round, the 10 members were minimized to 3 .
     if we reckon the wholesome of 32 members, was shrinked to the merely 3 members.

(4) Typing test : 30 W.P.M.
     Don't worry, it is a not an Elimination round. Hence, they will make us type, type and retype until we get a minimum speed of 30 W.P.M.

if u have P.C.right in your home, then download "TYPING MASTER" app. i have been using this app since long time so, i had to Re-type the same thing, that i was doing at my home daily. this round was cake walk for me and can for you too, if you download this application.

(5) Operational round (*DECIDING ROUND) : it is Face2Face interview and Technical questions were asked in this round. the round will last about a minimum of 5 minutes and maximum of 30 minutes.
     Only one has managed to clear this round and remaining two including me couldn't clear the operational round.

(6) H.R. Round : For those who have cleared the operational round, H.R. round is nothing but to discuss about salary package.
     if u can make it to this round, you will definitely bacome a part of "KNOAH FAMILY"
     I here by hoping that, my experience might help someone. All the best for future applicants.

Interview Questions

• Networking, Router, Modem, DNS, Firewall, Antivirus, DHCP, DCP, LAN, MAN, WAN, Email clinet, Web client, IP address, MAC address.   2 Answers

Technical Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Knoah Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

1st round was English MCQ, grammar .
    2nd round was to check your computer knowledge , internet knowledge.

3rd round was writing about 7 questions mentioned like what will you do if CX is so angry on call etc

Interview Questions

• what is IP address
      what is Mac address
      what's configuration of your smartphone
      what's HDMI cable
      Answer Question

Negotiation

It's a good company. Go for it if you get an opportunity to work with .

Keep lil information of smartphones and computer devices.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knoah Solutions (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

In 1st round they given topics to write a passage to test ur verbal skills,
    2nd round was technical asked about Basic question about O.S
    3rd round was H.R asked about ur profile which was in ur resume

Technical Support Chat Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Knoah Solutions (Pune (India)).

Interview

I was recently interviewed in pune. Process took whole day
    Total 4 rounds involved
    1. Basic English test to check your verbal ability.
    2. Typing speed test.
    3. Technical test. All basic questions about mobiles, networks etc
    4. Interview

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knoah Solutions (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I had interviewed at the company there was a walkin. The first round was English Test kind of a verbal Test. After this test those who were shortlisted gone for the further rounds i.e Chat Round, Technical Test and the Typing Test. All these rounds were good and easy. I had cleared these round then there was an Ops Round i.e F2F interview with a technical person. And after that a HR round.

Interview Questions

• 1. Android Versions?
      2. Networking
      3. Why u want to do this job?

Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Knoah Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

First round is basic grammar questions in which you will be asked 50 questions as choose the correct answer and fill in the blanks, second round is essay writing in which a simple topic is given to you but in this round most of the people will be rejected, third is operations round in which you will be asked some question which they give you one or two days time to prepare and final hr round to discuss salary and other things and tell you what certificated you need to bring and about joining date.

Interview Questions

• 1 round basic grammar
      2 round essay on any topic
      3 round basic questions on networking

Chat Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Knoah Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process is very easy to crack if you have a minimum basic knowledge on INternet and English
    1st round: English Proficiency test Multiple choice questions
    2nd round: Passage writing text to check our Grammar and Creativity .
    3rd round: Technical Assesment test 40 technical multiple choice questions to answer in 20 min
    4th round Facetoface interview

Interview Questions

• Diff b/n Modem and router
      Related on SMTP,POP3,ISP.troubleshooting,DNS,http,TCP/IP and other basic stuff