Knorr-Bremse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Knorr-Bremse Interview Questions

Updated Dec 28, 2016

2.8

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Knorr-Bremse (New York, NY).

Interview

They asked me about my past experience and specific terms about the job. 2 interviews, 1 by phone and other on the side. Very formal and professional company. Looks like nice place to work .

Interview Questions

• Mention the international systems for logistic . Keys terms. What you did in the daily day job.   Answer Question
    • How you control your inventory.   Answer Question
    • Most questions were about my CV. My experience in the past jobs and some questions about softwares experience and terms use on the job.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knorr-Bremse.

Interview

-Quite a simple English interview, just to see if you cand handle external suppliers.
    -Simulation of a real situation that you may get involved in order to see how would you react, if you can work under pressure.
    -A formal talk about the job itself, what it would require of you, an introduction of the company.

Interview Questions

• -If a project manager want a specific part the day X, yet it cannot be done because the production process itself takes more days. How would you persuade them about this? What solutions could you propose to the PM?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Knorr-Bremse (Budapest (Hungary)) in January 2016.

Interview

I was asked to detail my CV especially former experiences, how I worked at the previous job, what methods I knew, why I was to leave my previous job. After this we discussed some code snippets written in C or in pseudocodes. Most of them were logic tests. Finally some informal question in English to test language skills. Of course the expected salary was asked too.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Knorr-Bremse (Pune (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

I visited to Pune Technology Center for interview from Bangalore. Though the actual process was just of 1.5-2 hours ,they took whole day. I had told my salary expectation prior coming to pune, but during discussion HR told I am expecting more. I didn't get if it was more why did they conduct interview. And this is not all , they told to reimburse travel expenses equivalent to train fair. But even after months form interview it is not reimbursed and HR person did not respond to any mail.

Manager - Taxation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Knorr-Bremse (Pune (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Worst process. Ideally first there has to be HR round verifying your years of experience and everything. At Knorr, there was technical round first and then there was HR round. Pathetic

Interview Questions

• What is the address of your Plant ?   1 Answer

Senior Business Process Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Knorr-Bremse (Pune (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

First telephonic for screening then 2 face to face interview. One interview done by India department head and second by Germany department head. Later it went with HR. No formal interview by HR. Direct negotiation with recruiter and finish.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions pertaining to Process development, tools used, relevent experience, team management   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knorr-Bremse (Pune (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview was simple, not much difficult questions. The interviewers were unfortunately not informed about what the actual work was. So they ended up asking some basic questions on my past experiences and my resume.

Interview Questions

• What is the scaling ratio you consider while creating tools for Aluminium Low pressure die casting tools   1 Answer
    • We need an employee to stay with us for a minimum of 2 years.   1 Answer

Electronic Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chengdu, Sichuan (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Knorr-Bremse (Chengdu, Sichuan (China)) in January 2011.

Interview

Firstly, it is a test with some basic questions in mechanic and electronic that is used in brake system industry; Secondly, it is an interview with the manager of electronic system engineer. The interview is to check my basic oral English skill, communication skill, code programming skill and experience in brake system industry.

Interview Questions

• Can you give a short introduction about yourself by English?
      What is your experience about this industry?
      What is your code programming experience?
      1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knorr-Bremse in August 2009.

Interview

Very friendly, open and relaxed atmosphere while interviewing. My future boss explained what exactly I was going to work on, what their recent activities and future goals were regarding this position. Even my boss' boss showed up and welcomed me. In general people were very friendly and my future colleagues seemed excited to meet a potential new employee as well.

Interview Questions

• Describe any related experience with possible future position.   Answer Question

Werkstudent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Knorr-Bremse (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in November 2014.

Interview

Sehr informatives Gespräch mit sofortiger Zusage. Ansonsten war die Atmosphäre sehr locker. Kurzes vorstellen der Aufgaben und des Teams. Vorstellen der Produkte des Unternehmens. weiterhin wurde mir mein spätere Arbeitsplatz und meine Kollegen gezeigt.