Knowledge Consulting Group Internship: Systems Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Internship: Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Knowledge Consulting Group in May 2012.

Interview

In my initial interactions with KCG, I was pleasantly surprised -- of course, as a rising college sophomore, I have had very few responses to my attempts at an IT internship for this summer; just a reply was more than I expected. However, the professional, friendly HR representative that coordinated with me was extremely helpful and seemed interested in my success.
The atmosphere of the workplace, from my brief time inside their office, was professional but warm: the receptionist was out, but a passing employee let me in and chatted with me while I waited for my interview. In the actual interview, I was struck by how friendly the interviewer was. I admittedly do not have much experience in the way of interviews, and while I believe this wasn't too apparent, he was more than willing to fill in the pauses; I left the interview feeling as though, even if I didn't get an offer, I had learned something and was coming out of there a more experienced individual than I thought I was. For what it's worth, I felt as though I had been seriously considered, and welcome to apply for an internship again next year -- an opportunity I am certainly looking forward to!

Interview Questions